Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

worried

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm kind of worried about my guy. Normally he's a fun outgoing guy, always around people, out at the bar or shows or stuff like that. He's fun and happy, but for the last week or so he's been different. He'll just sit at home or at my place and not really do anything or say anything. He just seems sad and withdrawn. I've never seen him like that before. He one time mentioned that he's getting old and hasn't done anything with his life. But that isn't true at all, he's only 24 and he lives a great life. I just don't really understand and he won't talk about it at all. Any ideas? Thanks alot.

Comments

• Options
    mid/quarter life crisis? its really weird when you all of a sudden realise youre a grown up and have done fuck all with your life.
    Turning 30 is usually the worst apparently, but can hit people younger than that.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    mid/quarter life crisis? its really weird when you all of a sudden realise youre a grown up and have done fuck all with your life.
    Turning 30 is usually the worst apparently, but can hit people younger than that.

Maybe that could be it :confused: His sister had a baby not to long ago and when he was around her and her husband he seemed almost jelous or something. Like he wants a kid and a family... I thought he was too young to be looking for that. Then awhile ago he spent some time in the hospital for back surgery where then he did just hang around like an old man for quite a while after. Its not cool to see him like this. Is there anything I can do to help him out?