Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Confused

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I’ve been sleeping with this girl for a couple of weeks now. And when we together at weekends its great. Sometime she is a little reluctant to have sex and stuff as were not in a relationship but when we do she is really into it and enjoys it a lot. I am confused that before the sex she doesn’t seem to want it but when we do have it she’s really into it and loves it all and doesn’t want it to stop unless were both tired,

I am also having a problem Cumming from head, I don’t know if its me or her as she was the first girl I got head from,

I guess I am also just really self-conscious about myself and don’t like my body. I get nervous when were together so could this affect how I perform.

I haven’t had sex a lot. Only been having it for a few weeks now, will it get better as I go along? Any help will be appreciating. Many thanks

Comments

• Options
    I've found that sex does get better with age and experience.

Also, i've never cum from a blowjob and i think you will find that a lot of lads have never cum from one either.
  • Options
    Sounds to me like she's not happy with being a 'fuck buddy' and perhaps wants more than the odd shag
  • Options
    Originally posted by byny
    Sounds to me like she's not happy with being a 'fuck buddy' and perhaps wants more than the odd shag

She isn’t the one after the relationship, I am. I like her a lot and she just wanted a bit of fun. She really enjoys it and I like to think she enjoys being with me.
  • Options
    Well enjoy the moment for now-
    I dont see too much of a problem unless you have your heart set on a relationship .

More Men than women seem to be able to have sex without feelings attached, so give it time and there is a good chance she will develop feelings-
    If not enjoy the sex- and yes its gets better- especially with 2nd and 3rd partner-

And ive never come from bj either just for the record!
  • Options
    everyone says sex gets better, and I think I agree.
    here's a confession, my boyfriend's never cum when I've given him head either- I've been really self conscious about it, but the first guy I gave head to came, and I'm far far better now, so I'm hoping its just that some guys kind of can't (although I get him close recently, after finding out some different techniques!).
    Sometimes when I'm with my boyfriend I almost don't feel like doing it until he's inside me- it's like I've forgetten how much I love it, this girl might be doing that?
    Have fun anyway!