Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Tune ID?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Going out to all the old skool crew. :p

It's fairly well known I think, heard it in a couple of sets - particularily Ratpack. The lyrics go:

"I'm surprised to see your suitcase at the door, remember the good times, don't you want them all?"

..Or something very similar.

Oh and also, in the same set is a song which is more than likely called 'Definition of Love' but you never know, it's an old skool tune anyway. All I can remember from that is:

"We got, we got, a definition of loooove, we got, we got..."

Tuuuune. :thumb:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I know the answer to both, but I'm not telling you, you foul creature.
  • Options
    Bong you twisted, foul-mouthed, dirty old man. All because you have bad taste in cats.

I'll bet you're getting all kinds of sexual (and other) kicks out of watching me suffer arn't you. :o Just you watch, you'll get a taste of your own medicine some day, old man.
  • Options
    It is indeed very satisfying to see you suffer, its way below what you deserve, but it will do, for now.

Bad taste in cats my arse, I notice you havent even posted a picture of your cat on here, all this is just empty words untill we see the comparison. I bet the reason is that your affraid if you post a picture your cat will be so ugly no-one will guess its even a cat!
  • Options
    Sticks and stones bong, sticks and stones.

I'm afraid this obsession with me must stop, we're all well aware of your inferiority, what exactly are you trying to prove? Or is this just your flagrant homosexuality shining through?

Empty words. Wait until I work out how to use my digital camera, and I'll make you eat your words. To be truthful though, your cat does suit you. It's nothing more than a lowly, pathetic, dispicable being, and I hope you enjoy your existance together.

Oh, and do you really know the names of the songs?
  • Options
    "I'm surprised to see your suitcase at the door" is originally from an old disco tune called "Let No Man Put Asunder", can't remember who its by. Been sampled to death on lots of different records.