Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

advert songs-help!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
does anyone know what the name of the song on the new toyota advert is? the advert is about a car, some people racing and then the car goes into a car wash. some of the lyrics are de to a toda sombra but thats all i know :(

also does anyone know the name of the song from the guiness advert 2/3 years ago? the famous advert with the horses in the sea, really heavy bass line?

help appreciated :)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The Guinness one is 'Land' by Patti Smith I think.
    I found them :D thanx for the help!

ps-I now realise it wasn't a toyota advert it was nissan lol
    Sorry to hijack the thread, but does anyone know the name of the song in that new Jaguar advert where they lose their ski and the kind Jaguar driver takes it back up to the top for them?

Oh and that advert from a while back where the business man comes home and his son's playing really loud jungle music and he just asks him to turn it up and starts dancing around; what's that song called anyone? Forgot what it was advertising now. Advert never fails to make me chuckle. :)
    zoma, go to the site lacymay gave the link to, its got every advert possible with its music!

ps-you're forgiven for hijacking :p
    the tune off the guiness ad is "phat planet" by leftfield