Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

bag

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
where oh where can i get a decent bag for all my college stuff? my bag is starting to bulge with all the folders i have to carry. ive been looking about for a decent sized bag but cant see one and i dont really want a back pack.
any one know any good places to buy bags shops or online?

Comments

• Options
    John Lewis. Not very exciting but they have some pretty stylish and actually nice bags, that are also strong and big enough to hold books/files etc without looking frumpy. That's where I got mine from anyway!
  • Options
    i'll make you one :D
  • Options
    I usually carry my folders and things to college however I still take a load of crap but I found a nice bag in barrots in the sales, and it's big enough to fit my stuff in it.
  • Options
    Dolcis and primark have got some nice ones. You could also try markets coz sometimes they have really nice ones.
  • Options
    gah, pinch a trolley from kwik save or something.

sorted.
  • Options
    How about one of those biggish ones with handles that go over your shoulder from Morgan or Warehouse? I had a Warehouse one for my college stuff, pink and black, it was only about £10 and it fit all my stuff in and lasted quite a while :)
  • Options
    Mines a pretty simple canvas one from H+M men. Was about a tenner and its got a fair few pockets and fits my folders and paper in, then i decorated it with beads and patches etc to make it a bit more me.