Home Introduce Yourself
Take part in our Watch Club tonight at 7.30pm. We'll be talking about the TV series Euphoria! Join from this page.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hey, I'm Shov

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey

I signed up ages ago, forgot bout this site, and now I've come back again, but nobody really knows me so here's my intro :)

I'm Siobhan (pronounced Shevaun, weird i kno), I'm 17, in sixth form. Gonna go on to study Spanish and Portuguese at uni.

I'm into loadsa diff types of music, altho not garage or r n b stuff, mainly rock, ska, punk etc. I sing, and I play guitar, got a band at the mo called Tentadora.

Uh...dunno what else to say really!! Oh, except that I'm now single for the first time in 3 and a half years (thats scary....im very scared bout that).

So, hey!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Hey, I'm Shov
    Originally posted by ryoko_rock
    I'm Siobhan (pronounced Shevaun, weird i kno)

if you live where i live, it's pronnounced 'shuv-on' :p

and hello.
    :wave: hiya
    Hiya and have fun
    hey :wave: welcome back
    Hey! :wave:
    You could almost be a mate of mine, you're the same age and you share the same name... but other than that you're totally different. lol.
    *shuts up rambling*
    Re: Hey, I'm Shov
    Originally posted by ryoko_rock

I'm Siobhan (pronounced Shevaun, weird i kno)

not weird, just Irish :wave: hello :D
    Cute_Baby_Bear Hey! You could almost be a mate of mine, you're the same age and you share the same name... but other than that you're totally different. lol.
    *shuts up rambling*

hehe i thought of sibs too hunnie! checked the profile lol...then i saw your post :D
    Hey :)

Thanks for the replies!! Cool a buddy with same name as me... i quite like my name actually. tis cool. U can get many variations from a name with so many random vowel sounds in the middle of it...one of my teachers once called me 'sabrina.' what a weirdo :-s

Luv ya all!