Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Getting my clit pierced...eek!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
one of my girlfriends is planning on getting her clit pierced because she heard it has alot of sexual benefits when your turned on. So i was wondering if anyone has heard anything like that. And I also heard that to actually get it pierced, you have to be turned on....true or not??

Comments

• Options
    My significant other has her clitoral hood done, and thats the same for the majority of girls who claim to have their clit pierced. Very few women have a clitoris which is piercable (normally due to it being too small and therefore dangerous to pierce), so they opt for a VHP or HHP (Vertical/Horizontal Hood Piercing.) These go through the hood which lies over your clit, and therefore still provide a lot of stimulation if played with during sex. My other half had an orgasm while walking home after she had it done :p

A good fun piercing which im sure you will enjoy :D They are also very low maintanance, :D
  • Options
    [/B]Originally posted by Eul Grepus
    A good fun piercing which im sure you will enjoy :D They are also very low maintanance, :D [/B]

haha maintence on a clit piercing!!!! i would love my girlfriend to get it done, didnt know u cudnt actually pierce the clitoris tho!!! learn something new every day. i dont think she'll be getting one, due to the fact that if i was to suggest it to her i would probably get a slap!!! :( :rolleyes: :(
  • Options
    my auntie got it done (shes not all that old btw) and she was saying how she dosent take the bus anymore because the vibrations make her cum thru it rubbing on her trousers to her clit, i want it done though, i just dont know how id explain it to partners!
  • Options
    wait until it gets infected :yuck: and dont you have to refrain from sex for a while?
  • Options
    Sounds like fun for ya girlies-
    I mean ya could always take it out agaih if need be-

So who woud actually consider getting one done?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    So who would actually consider getting one done?

Not me! :crazyeyes me no likey the idea... me thinks it would hurt too much to get it done... and yeuch if u got it infected... :nervous:
  • Options

me!! me me me

what would you think if you were about to get jiggy with a lass and put your hand down and found a bit of metal, what would u think or say? what do guys think of it?
  • Options
    I love it, i think they are great :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cute_Baby_Bear
    me thinks it would hurt too much to get it done.

It wouldn't, all it is is piercing a thin strip of skin- the hood isnt thick, and most piercers won't pierce the actual clit.

I think it looks sexay *nod*
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    and most piercers won't pierce the actual clit.

There is an increased risk in piercing the actual clit I would have thought. Is there not the possibility of destroying the nerves and thus numbing it for ever?
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    There is an increased risk in piercing the actual clit I would have thought. Is there not the possibility of destroying the nerves and thus numbing it for ever?

This is why many piercers refuse to pierce it and pierce the hood instead...

btw ninja, 3 posts till ya hit 4000!

Editted to say, incase you are watching that TheSite Members! thread :p
  • Options
    oooh i like the idea :naughty: but i dont think i could actually get it done, itd hurt i reckon.
  • Options
    *Crosses her legs tightly*

Urgh just the thought gives me the same reaction to hearing of female circumcision in Somalia :crazyeyes :eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    *Crosses her legs tightly*

Urgh just the thought gives me the same reaction to hearing of female circumcision in Somalia :crazyeyes :eek2:

Oooh, I read about that in Desert Flower. Owwweeeh. :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    me!! me me me

what would you think if you were about to get jiggy with a lass and put your hand down and found a bit of metal, what would u think or say? what do guys think of it?

Ive never been with a girl that had one-
    I think at first i'd be like eh that doesnt feel right?Mrs Robopussy?

But I actually like the idea of a girl having it pierced-
    Shows there up for a bit of experimentation
    :naughty:
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster

:yes: definately.
  • Options
    No. Would not consider it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    what would you think if you were about to get jiggy with a lass and put your hand down and found a bit of metal, what would u think or say?
    Wahey! I'd love it! It's a damned sexy piercing! It'd be great fun to play with, to stroke, to tug, to rub, to slip and slide, and to lick, nip, and flick it all around, knowing that hard piece of shiny titanium/surgical steel is rubbing her clit and sending shivers of pleasure through her body. Mmmm! I pray for the day that I put my hand down a girls panties to find a pierced clit or clit hood. :naughty:

Char_Baby, out of interest, what would you think if you put your hand down a blokes pants to find a piece of metal in his cock? Either a PA, Ampalang, Apadravya, or frenum piercing.

Blnde_BombShell, you don't have to be aroused to have a clit hood piercing. And most people, when talking about a clit piercing, are talking about the clit hood - that little piece of skin just above the clit.
    If you, or anybody else, wants to find out more about clit, or any other piercing, then have a look on the BMEzine. There are experiences from people, both good and bad, and it'll give you a better informed idea of the piercing.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Sounds like fun for ya girlies-

Sounds fucking painful to me.
  • Options
    i would never consider it and would be quite shocked/turned off if a bloke had a piercing on his dick.
  • Options
    ugh.. i read about that female circumsision stuff. made me really upset and angry... for some women, apart from removing the clitoris they also sew her outa labia up almost completely but just leave a tiny hole so she can pee and have periods and stuff
    anyway on her wedding night her husband has the joy of 'ripping her open' and then as soon as the child is born, the woman is sewn up again. What kind of bs is that?
    Don't toy with your bits and pieces... imagine if something went wrong and you had permanent nerve damage? or even worse, the piercing caused unimaginable pain because it was too close to a nerve ending? it's all very possible. Consider very carefully