Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

40% Don't want black neighbours

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    if English citizens moving to the US and Canada were called spongers by the gutter press

not comparable, tight immigration laws in most countries prevent Benefit tourists
  • Options
    Originally posted by ladymuck
    such theft is overseen by regulatory bodies, compensation is often possible, no violence or possible rape involved

Possible rape? Are you *actually* serious?

FYI, most rapes are committed by white men, not any of those nasty evil black men.

unless they're scamming Nigerians

Or scamming Britons?

Blagsta, I've said before that, as a population percentage, more crime is comitted by the ethnic minorities than it is by white people. It's not racist to point that fact out. Though going on to say that its because they are "more criminal" *is* racist.
  • Options
    Oh yeah? Tell that to the dozens of English people I know who are working or have worked illegally in Australia.
  • Options
    Oh yeah? Tell that to the dozens of English people I know who are working or have worked illegally in Australia.

yes, llegally
  • Options
    yes, llegally

Eh? :confused:
  • Options
    There will be law-breaking but Oz is very tight on would-be immigrants let alone would-be Benefit tourists.

Unlike UK
  • Options
    There will be law-breaking but Oz is very tight on would-be immigrants let alone would-be Benefit tourists.

You don't quite grasp the concept of the Single Market do you?

And you don't quite grasp the immigration laws either- all these "spongers" you whine on about aren't ALLOWED to work here until they've been granted leave, they HAVE to be on benefits because we won't LET them work. Talk to most immigrants and all they want to do is work and build themselves up- they don't want to be caring for an entire family on £40/week handouts.

That's what's different with the EU now- you are allowed to work or study in any EU country, so they will come and they will work. I may be wrong, but I don't think that the EU allows people to be "Benefit tourists"- the right is to work not live on benefits.

Geddit?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Blagsta, I've said before that, as a population percentage, more crime is comitted by the ethnic minorities than it is by white people. It's not racist to point that fact out. Though going on to say that its because they are "more criminal" *is* racist.

I think it depends on the area. I think the crime rate correlates more closely with poverty, deprivation and alienation than it does with race.
  • Options
    I may be wrong, but I don't think that the EU allows people to be "Benefit tourists"- the right is to work not live on benefits.

Then why is the British Consul on Slovakian TV, in this well-oiled EC where no-one comes here but for a job unable to be filled by a Brit? The tone of the BBC report was UK is going to learn the hard way, again.
  • Options
    Ladymuck..

Where are all these jobs that the Slovaks are going to "take"?

If the jobs are available then why aren't they being filled with our unemployed. If the jobs aren't there for our unemplyed then where the hell are the slovaks going to work?
  • Options
    If the jobs aren't there for our unemplyed then where the hell are the slovaks going to work?

You may well ask. I'd imagine that anyone entering UK, especially whole familles would be eligible for Income Support, a fact not lost on anyone who's recieved State support before
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blagsta

Anyway, I think you are probably thinking that I'm being harsh and unfair on ladymuck. But have a search through all her posts. All, bar one, are about race. I don't think its a coincedance.
    Its well known in anti-fascist circles, that members of the far right like to infiltrate message boards populated by young people and pose as a concerned young person, posting about crime etc, but with (usually not so) subtle racist overtones. Trouble is, they're mostly not too bright and out themselves fairly quickly.

How many times do you defend someone who I think is racist, and how many times do they then come out with an overtly racist comment? Quite a few I think. Solo, Paul_2, giantno1 etc.

And there's an influx of them on messageboards at the moment due to a BNP push for the EU elections coming up.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BlackArab
    And there's an influx of them on messageboards at the moment due to a BNP push for the EU elections coming up.
    disturbing but clever and i fear very effective. the imigration issue is on a scale like never before ...fueled in part by 9/11 and the endless fear instilled in us about the muslim threat etc.
  • Options

Maybe so, but I'm nothing to do with BNP, I was just amused at the knee-jerk rejection of the Sun's story on Roma, echoed by the beeb. The Sun + Mail are capable of printing truths, even if they're unfashionable ones in certain circles
  • Options
    Maybe so, but I'm nothing to do with BNP

Thats funny, you seem to parrot their propaganda almost word for word.
  • Options
    Thats funny, you seem to parrot their propaganda almost word for word.

I'll have to take your word for that . Examples?
  • Options
    You know.
  • Options
    I'll have to take your word for that . Examples?
    i think the examples he's talking about are the ones where you appear.
  • Options
    Ooh, I'd better back off here, something's nipping my ankles.
  • Options
    Yup, take your racist BNP opinions somewhere else.
  • Options
    Oh god :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
  • Options
    Her opinions are racist. She can fuck off back to the BNP.
  • Options
    Yup, take your racist BNP opinions somewhere else.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    I think it depends on the area. I think the crime rate correlates more closely with poverty, deprivation and alienation than it does with race.

Of course, but it's still a fact.

Not a pleasant one, but something that needs to be addressed. It's just a shame that the BNP's solution would be to send them all back to "Bongo-Bongo Land", to borrow one of the funniest things Alan Clark ever said.
  • Options

For fucks sake ignore her or report her but stop fucking winding each other up........sheesh is that too much to ask for ?

you know we are trying to get people to come to this forum to discuss and debate things and what do they see ?
    A fooking kindergarden show !!
  • Options

Careful, the two are not inter-linked.

But to get back to the initial topic of discussion:

Who cares? Discuss.
  • Options
    Of course, but it's still a fact.

No, its only a fact if the area has a high number of black people in it. Go to the north east and most crime is committed by white people. Its not about race, its about poverty and deprivation.
  • Options
    Careful, the two are not inter-linked.

Yes they are.
  • Options

But to get back to the initial topic of discussion:

Who cares? Discuss.
    Not only I don't mind at all living in a very mixed area (50/50 more or less), but I'd MUCH rather live where I live than in an all-white home counties village where a non-white/ pierced/ tattooed/ homosexual person will be frown upon.

No thanks.
  • Options
    Its not about race, its about poverty and deprivation.

:banghead:

It is, that's not a point in doubt- what I'm getting at is that more ethnic minorities are in poverty, so they are more likely to commit crime. Denying that fact because it is "racist", as some are want to do, is burying the head in the sand- the real question is why, and what to do about it.

The BNP cannot be criticised for using the fact, how they use it is detestable however.

Andy: Canterbury Avenue. The worst estate in Bratfud, and it's white. Goes to show just how big morons the BNP are.