Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

twat :-\

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay, so there's this lad...I've known him for nearly 2 years. He liked me, got my number and he came over to my house a few times...this took quite a while, a year infact. We'd either txt quite a bit, or not at all. So anyhow, I really really liked him.

Then he stopped txting me in october, and a few weeks ago, my best friend told me she really really likes him. Bearing in mind, she knows all about it, and how much I liked him. She saw him out on new year, they've been txting bla bla. Okay, so nothing more was off to happen with me and this lad but it doesn't seem like the point :rolleyes:

Then I saw him out on saturday, we were both drunk and I pulled him. He walked me home, and got rather pushy. He's a bit lad, let's just say he was a bit forceful. It wasn't rape or anything, just other stuff. I told him I didn't want to plenty of times, and tried to stop him. Then on the drive outside my house as he was off to go home, he undid his zip and had a wank, then as he was about to come, he forced my head down. This was on my drive :-\ Then before he went, he asked me to txt him. I won't go into all the other stuff, don't want to really.

I didn't think he'd tell my friend, and I had no plans to do so. I got a txt off her saying she knows what I did and that I blatantly did it to hurt her. I didn't reply but I'm told by a good friend of ours that they're going out (must've only been a few weeks). At no point before we kissed had he given me this impression, else there's no chance I would've pulled him.

Hence my anger :mad: :mad:

>edited 'cause it was too long<

Comments

• Options
    Im so sorry to hear that that you had to go through that *hugs*

If you want to still be mates with your mate why dont you try explaining to her what happened, if you dont want to tell her the full story just tell her that he never told you that they were together.
    I think that you should think about telling your friend what really happend tho if for no other reason to stop it happening to her. If she doesnt believe you well atleast you tried.

Also what happened wasnt your fault for pulling him. no one has the right to do that to you or anything else that you dont want to happen - Dont forget that
  • Options
    i think you should tell your m8 what actully happend, and if she doesnt wanna believe you and let sum dick head boy get in the way of your friendship then she isnt your m8, what he done was disqusting and you cant just let him tell your m8 lies about that, thats just pure evil, btw where does he live i will go sort him out for ya ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Juvenile
    where does he live i will go sort him out for ya ;)

cheers for the offer :thumb:

...but I'm off to try and rise above all of that. I thought about sending a very abusive txt to him, but I decided against it.

I liked him for so long, and I always told my friend I'd be gutted when he got a girlfriend. I never thought it'd be my best friend :eek2:

It's bad enough what he did to me but, :mad:
  • Options
    aww tell your best m8 and see what she says, coz what he done was evil :(
  • Options
    another thing, I once told him about this other lad that was a bit forceful with me and he wasn't pleased. Said something about never forcing me to do anything I didn't want to.

bullshit :impissed:
  • Options
    aww poor you :( come to london and i will give you a cuddle :) , tbh tell som1 what he done so they can like beat the shit outa him and stuff
  • Options
    He sounds like a nasty piece of work to me :mad: If I were you I'd tell my friend what happened, because its quite possible that she doesn't know she is going out with someone like that and perhaps it is your responsiblity to make her aware of his "other" side. Even if she doesn't believe you, it is worth trying, for her sake more than anything else because you don't want her to end up in a similar situation.

Its a nasty thing to have happen to you though, hopefully you won't ever have to have anything to do with this bloke again.
  • Options
    bitchslap the mofo...

send me his address and i'll pay a visit with a can of petrol :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by almost_innocent
    Its a nasty thing to have happen to you though, hopefully you won't ever have to have anything to do with this bloke again.

I'd like to say I'll avoid him but I can't, as I work with him.

Come to think of it, I work with both of them.

People will so think I'm making it up or something to split them up. After all, I did like him for a long, long time :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by n00b1e
    bitchslap the mofo...

send me his address and i'll pay a visit with a can of petrol :naughty:

my, there are some violent people out there :eek2:
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    Hiya lucifer devil,
    I know he didn't rape you, but it's still sexual assault and a bloody horrible experience for you *hugs*. There's an article here you can read that has some contacts at the end - you may feel in need of some support or just need to talk about this and they'll listen to you and be able to help you.

And I know the situation with your friend must be really difficult too, but listen to almost_innocent - she speaks the truth!

*more hugs*
    CB
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    my, there are some violent people out there :eek2:
    we just like to look out for other site members :p

and we're still waiting for you to give us his address :D
    i hate blokes like that, my first gf got raped and beat up alot by the bf she had before me so i know how it can mess up someones head :mad:
  • Options
    Oh my God that is fucking disgusting. She's supposed to be your friend. What an evil bastard.

I'm so sorry you've been through this. Try to tell the police, just so they have it on their records.
  • Options
    I'm real worried people will think I'm lieing. I felt bad enough that he'd treated me like shit, but then I find out he's going out with my best friend. I don't know if she knows yet. But I can't see that it's off to be pretty. On my driveway, I was saying "****, stop it" (his name) and he was like "shhh" as if for no one to hear.
  • Options
    er... tbh is his address is giving out you can like count me in for a little visit ;) like 10 of the site members just liek rush him and bomb his house, sounds like a great night out imo :p
  • Options
    hmm, thankyou kindly for the offer.

I don't actually know his address :chin:

You say you'd take petrol, surely you need matches too :p

>edited 'cause I want to say thankyou to everyone for giving me advice :) <

God it's a mess :mad:
  • Options
    Reading this makes me ashamed to be male, why are there so many arseholes out there. I know what you mean about not being sure if you should tell your mate, its the logical thing to do but people don't always react to stuff like that sensibly.

If your not sure how she will react, don't say anything until you are, I hate to say this but do be prepared for her not to believe you, sometimes people don't want to believe, I'd be lying if I said different.

If you have a mutual friend maybe you could talk to that person first and take her along when you speak to your mate for a bit of mutual support.

Be strong like Iron.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BlackArab
    Be strong like Iron.

lol, shhh!

nice pun :p
  • Options
    aww its horrible you had to go through that :(

you need to be honest with your friend, if he can do it to you he can do it to her too. even if she says she doesnt believe you, it'll always be in the back of her mind...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sugar
    aww its horrible you had to go through that :(

you need to be honest with your friend, if he can do it to you he can do it to her too. even if she says she doesnt believe you, it'll always be in the back of her mind...

i still don't know if she knows, i'm finding it really hard to think about telling her.

i don't think he'd do it when he was in a relationship, besides, he was drunk. i know that's no excuse though.
  • Options
    no matter what was going on with them at the time, she needs to know what type of person this guy is and you're the only one that can tell her, i can only imagine how hard this is gonna be but if it was the other way around wouldn't you want to know?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sugar
    no matter what was going on with them at the time, she needs to know what type of person this guy is and you're the only one that can tell her, i can only imagine how hard this is gonna be but if it was the other way around wouldn't you want to know?

well yeh, she's gonna know. I wouldn't have her not knowing.

It's hard though, 'cause I'm still :mad: at her for actually going out with him. I just know I'm gonna be portrayed as the bad one in all this..somehow.
  • Options
    who cares hes a [insert expletive] and you're the wonderful individual known as you who really gives a [insert another expletive] what other people think?

just a tip.
  • Options
    Originally posted by n00b1e
    who cares hes a [insert expletive] and you're the wonderful individual known as you who really gives a [insert another expletive] what other people think?

just a tip.

Me . I care what people think.

I don't want people thinking it was my fault. I know it wasn't, but they don't.
  • Options
    bah. bitchslap the mofo and leave other idiots to it. :D
  • Options
    Tell her.

Please.
  • Options
    She's not gonna be concerned about me, I'm gonna have to prepare myself for that. We weren't really talking, and she'll just be more concerned that her boyfriend cheated on her.