Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

speed diet pills?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what are the best ones!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: speed diet pills?
    Originally posted by angie28
    what are the best ones!!
    for speeding or dieting?
    i didn't know you could still get them.
    dieting lol;)
    There are no 'good' speed type diet pills, about the best thing you can buy is ethadrine and that really isnt very good. It will make you feel jittery, wierd and give you an irregular heart beat.

It may well help you burn of calories a bit faster, but not by much, your best option is to just have guaranna insted, it will do virtualy the same but feels nicer.

Speed can help you loose wieght, but the side effects are too many to balance it out.

Ask anyone who has done speed for long periods of time and they will tell you it is seriously unhealthy.
    Not a good idea

Read our article on diet pills

and our factsheet on ephedrine

Susie
    if you get offered tenuate dospan ...long white things ...give them a miss ...very good appetite depressant but serious head fuck. they hopefully aren't made anymo.
    my reasons 4 asking bout slimming pills is that it v hard 2 get hold of speed now! yeah i can get sum thats cut with 75% glucose,but wots the point!
    There is a varst gap between diet pills and speed that people use for the 'high'.

As I said the best thing you can lay your hands on is ethadrine and thats shite.

If you are getting speed that is 75% glucose and 25% amphetamine sulfate I'd be happy. But as with any drug that has been heavily cut, are you sure its only glucose.