Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

question! [/dramatic destiny child style]

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
would a clingy girl and a clingy boy go well with eachother or would there be horrible side effects ?

i've always thought i would like a girl like that, someone who would want to see me all the time and such... and i'm still curious of whether it would be a good thing or not cus i've never had it.
and probly never will at this rate *grumbles*

Comments

• Options
    I think if both were "clingy" then to begin with it would be great, but after not a lot of time, they'd get tired of always being together.

When I've been in relationships, I've found that there are days when you just want some time to yourself, without having to think of your partner. Occassionally, guys just need to drink beer and watch football with the lads, and girls just need to meet up and go shopping.

Plus, a couple of words spoken by some guys much wiser than I...

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"
    "Opposites attract"
    (please ignore bad spellings :blush: )
  • Options
    i guess two clingy people might work :yes:

least one can't say to the other: "grr, stop being so clingy and give me some space. grrr :mad: "

but then i guess...hell, it'd be one heck of a clingy relationship
  • Options
    Surely they'd just end up doing nothing but sitting indoors with eachother until they died....or one of them got bored!
  • Options
    Originally posted by byny
    Surely they'd just end up doing nothing but sitting indoors with eachother until they died....or one of them got bored!

My brother and his fiancee are like this, hence them staying in at night, cosy in their slippers and refusing ever to miss an episode of Bad Girls. And all at the age of 21!
  • Options
    Well I've been more clingy than all of my past girlfriends I think. There was one time when it was about equal but I kinda rushed into the relationship and didn't like her properly. Damn.

But I reckon if someone is about the same clingyness as me then the relationship would work - comfortable with seeing each other 2 - 4 times a week properly, but still need your own space.

Then again I don't mind being craved for :p.
  • Options
    I wish my guy i liked was clingy...:( (to me that is)