Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, hope somebody out there can help me!

Started seeing this girl at the begining of December and everything was great etc.

I went on holiday 4 10 days middle of December, and she was like 'u wont pull ne1 else, will u ?" and I didnt. I even sent her a rose telling her how much I was missing her etc.

Things were gud wen we got bak, took her out 4 lunch etc.

Then spoke 2 her on the fone b4, and she said things don't feel right. Said it wasnt as xciting as it was at the begining. And I said its not gonna b, and to give it a chance and see how it goes. But she said her feelings won't change.

I just dont understand. Everything seemed so gud between us, and ive neva felt this way about a girl b4.

Can ne1 help?

Thanx xxx

Comments

• Options
    If it stopped being good after a couple of weeks then that's a little odd...the spark shouldn't wear off that quickly and I think you're wrong to think that it would. She just doesn't want to be with you and I guess you are lucky she's told you early on.

The rose may have feaked her out a bit!
  • Options
    She loved the rose; said how beautiful it was
  • Options
    Either she's playing games or she doesn't fancy you. You know hwr...what's more likely?
  • Options
    She said she is attracted 2 me, but it just doesnt feel right. She is 16 and im 22 by the way x
  • Options
    I still think she's freaked out by the rose. Is she a virgin, is she fairly innocent. It's possible she felt like she was getting into something she was feeling a bit afraid of. I think you should move on.
  • Options
    Yeh she is a virgin and fairly innocent! I like her so much.....it just really hurts
  • Options
    When I was young I used to go out with boys for 2-3 months and then as soon as it started getting serious and it looked like we might go further I broke up with them because I wasn't ready for that kind of relationship.
  • Options
    Mayb I jumped in 2 fast, do u think if I suggest cooling it down, she mite come around? x

She does have her parents on her back about her going out a lot, cos she has xams at the moment, so that cud b a factor.