Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

this is mucked up

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
right...

over the last year i have had a very mucked up love life.
then my mate introduced his best mate. i was pretty out of it at the time (very very depressed), and we started dancing and we kissed and he just maded me feel loved and alive. we then spent then next 2 days or so with each other. i then saw him the next week and i was quite mucked up again so i called it off. a week later i said to my mate (my other mate's girlfriend), that i was missing him lots and she said that he was missing me too. now i don't think he knows that i'm missing him as well, and he hasn't phoned me, and i don't have his number.

should i try and conact him or should i just let him contact me??
:(:(:(

Comments

• Options
    I think that you should try and contact him maybee through your mate, but only if your sure that that is what you want. if this guy is missing you as much as your mate says then it wouldnt be fair to get with him and then finish it again if you change your mind :)
  • Options
    of course you should contact him, you called something off.
  • Options
    if you dont contact him you'll never know
  • Options
    he is prob thinking your not interested anymore as you called if off, go get his number and ring him.

Good luck and i hope it works out.