Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

am i right in thinking

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
that its a mistake and the action of a fool to get involved and lovey dovey with a girl who talks about her ex a lot? and how he hurt her and how her sister talks to her ex and it bothers her...

you get the picture

Comments

• Options
    yes.
  • Options
    Hmm well I've been mentioning my ex to guys a lot but that's mainly to let them know he's an ex now and that I'm single again. But if she obviously has serious issues and stuff with her ex which she keeps talking about then it might be wise to steer clear. Then again she might just need a nice guy to prove that all guys aren't like that. But don't just fool around with her, she'll just start hating men completely if you do that.
  • Options
    it depends. does she have a lot of friends? if not or if there not very close you could be the first person that she has trusted enough to talk about what happened with. on the other hand she could just be not over her ex not shure how you would go about telling the difference tho. hope that helps

mel