Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Crash-Course in...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm sorry this has absolutely fuck all to do with speed or anything to be honest but I thought it was funny..

Rude_boyz: 3384 posts, joined July 2003

bongbudda: 3385 posts, joined July 2002

Heh made me laugh anyway. Dear dear god.

Also, some this post has some credibility, what exactly are the chances of methamphetamine being available in this country? I've never seen it about or heard of anyone being able to get hold of it, a mate claims he can so I'm not sure wheter to be skeptical or not..
  • Options
    It is around, just very rare.
  • Options
    I know people who have had it within the UK, and I have had stuff that was sold as 'meth' but although didnt really feel like amphet wasnt meth I dont think.

As Blagsta says, it is about, but its really rare and its really expencive.

And z0ma, on the topic of number of posts, I try to put something worth reading in my posts.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I know people who have had it within the UK, and I have had stuff that was sold as 'meth' but although didnt really feel like amphet wasnt meth I dont think.

As Blagsta says, it is about, but its really rare and its really expencive.

And z0ma, on the topic of number of posts, I try to put something worth reading in my posts.

1-5% of my posts are worth reading:)
  • Options
    at the house party i was at on new years you could spot the people on speed easily, there eyes were all weird and one guy took a right skitz, launching things about all over the place and shouting his gob off, thank god the house was big and everyone could get away from him
  • Options
    ^
    pissed people do that as well.
  • Options
    People who have done too much speed arent that fun to be around. But in my opinion no where near as bad as either drunks or coke heads.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blagsta
    ^
    pissed people do that as well.

this guy was off his rocker, i can deal with drunks, but not speed heads