Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

could i...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...be pregnant if hes used a condom every time we've had sex but before hes put it on has been on top ready?

that probably makes no sense sorry, just feeling very confused.:confused:

Comments

• Options
    Do you mean he was inside you without a condom for a bit, then put a condom on before he came?:confused:

The chances of pregnancy are low if you used a condom.

Is your period late?
  • Options
    im not sure what exactly you mean? hes been inside you before you put the condom on? theres a slight chance due to pre cum but i dont think its very likely, do a test to put your mind at rest, about a tenner from chemists or free from your doctor
  • Options
    oo i wondered this the other day.

the precum stuff - can that get u up the duff if he doesnt actually enter you?
  • Options
    yeh i meant what tittletattle asked, do you think there is any possibility?
  • Options
    there is always a chance when a fella enters you, even if he doesnt ejaculate there can be small traces of pre cum, this to the best of my knowledge can still get you pregnant. always make sure hes wearing a some sort of protection before he enters you just to be on the safe side.

oh and if he have any cum on his fingers and fingers you there is a higher chance of getting up the duff than if he hadnt had any, makes sense really.
  • Options
    Yes the chances are slim but you can get pregnant from the pre cum stuff - as I sadly found out, but only if it gets inside you some how................

Sx
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    Hiya,
    If he's been inside you without a condom but not come then there is a small chance you could get pregnant. Equally, if he played you with come/pre-come on his fingers then there is again a very small chance you could get pregnant.

It's important to remember that a) these chances are very small but b) having sex without a condom (even if he doesn't come) can not only cause pregnancy but also the transmission of STIs.

Hope this helps,
    CB
  • Options
    The chances are slim, but if you dont come on your period, or just want it to put your mind at rest, do a test :) x
  • Options
    thanks guys for all your advice :)

Tigerlilly
    xx