Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

k guys advice needed,

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey people, hows it hanging?

anyways, heres my prob,
i gots a date wednesday 6pm, with a girl whos been my friends for a whiel now, we telll each other things we dont tell noone else, heres the thing though, i hvae more feelings for her, and i wanna take things further, she does too, im pretty sure of it. but im way to shy to make the first move and she never would. what do you think i should do? i dont wanna lose her as a friend though!! damn problems, plus i dont know how she feels about me being a dad.

hope ya understand that

forgive the spelling and punctuation.

Comments

• Options
    err man im went through the same problem yesterday cause i went cinema with this girl whose a mte and we went TO PROVE SHES NOT DULL so she'd go placebo with me, which is just a load of crap but still...
    anyway yeh it got to saying bye and we both all awkwad and hugged and said bye and went all awkwad just standing there, now that was an ideal opportunity... :(
    okay i got other fings stopping me but the main fing on my mind was embaressment

just how do you get round it?

and in reply to original post, theres alcohol to get tipsy and comfy with eachother:naughty: , but from what youve said that said is a no-no cause it just a date, all i can suggest is if it seems like an ideal moment to get close, normally end/walking back or something, get an imagine a person kicking you to do it, just dont let her hear the oww lol
  • Options
    Hapenede me about a month ago with my one of my best female friends- talked about it seen did she pick up the hints.
    Then suggested what it'd be like for us two been together- then asked her serious. Anyways- she said No, for a week or two is was real awkward and were back very good friends again!

I dont regret asking her and am glad I did.
    if you wait to long it gets harder and harder.
    Dont have it on your mind and try something subtle and go from there, really have to wait and see what moment presents itself-just try not wait too long! Good luck!
  • Options
    hey londoner, i was in that exact position tonight man, sucks big time, i dunno whats holdin me back, normally i would just do this but somethings stoppin me, sucks, anyways i didnt kiss her but she knows how i feel, and she hasnt knocked me back yet.