Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

My Brother.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK..hmm.. right. I have one brother.older. He's 19.He had ME for 4 years and yeh it took a lot of him but made me and him pretty close , we never argue go to the cinema and stuff. I have lots of friends so it's not like he's the only but i've always looked up to him and we just dont argue its the good brother/sister relationship.He's my parents pride and joy so he gets on ok with them, and i dont really cause im difficult, a disappointment etc so me and him talk a lot and he's always there for me to talk about stuff at school. He's just come back from his first term at uni. It has been the worst term of my life.Personally and at school. I sit at home on my own every night cause i cant talk to my parents . I talk to my friends on msn but its not the same as having someone there to go say hi too if you're bored. So i thought hey i knew it was going to happen i'll get through he'll be back and he came back for my birthday and stuff and it was good. But know he's back he's like changed. Everyone said we'd get on better but..its not the truth. Little things like he said he'd take me to the cinema and then he went out with his friends instead. Today he said he'd take me to london and then he was going with his friends instead. Ok i though nevermind. Cause his uni food is rubbish he said he wanted to have his favourite meal before he goes back so i said id make it tonight and ive slaved away and then i ring him to find out where he is and he's on the train but he's eaten so dont worry start without him. I know its stupid and petty but honestly it really fucking hurts. And i dont know what to do. Everything in my life is so wrong and he's always been a positive aspect but now...i just dont know. I guess this is a rant. Any opinions appareciated.

Comments

• Options
    it dosent matter wether he has ME or not, he shouldnt take you for granted, tell him he hurt your feelings, he'll do it again if he thinks nothings wrong
  • Options
    life sucks sometimes :(

maybe your brother is just going through a changing period of his life? :confused: I'm not sure. I want to reassure you but honestly I have no clue about the situation. All I can say is I hope things get better...
  • Options
    I'm sure he doesn't realise that he's upset you. Boys are stupid when it comes to things like this :yes: Tell him that you're upset about it and I'm sure he'll kick himself for being an idiot!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    I'm sure he'll kick himself for being an idiot!
    i'm not. i think my mum will say something anyway coz she knows im upset. gah it just really sucks