Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

inapropreate laughter

So yea, i was haveing sex last night, and the tv was on in the back ground and polices wildest chases or something. so yea all was going well and the tv said something that made me giggle, so i tried really hard to ignore it. so yea i did and then just as he was gettin to the point of yay the damn tv put this really funny clip on about cows esapeing and going into a burger joint possibly to get revenge!! and i couldnt help it i started laughing my hgead off! i felt well bad. im not sure that my guy knoew what i was laughing at, i told him after tho s he knows now.

Anyway the point of this was to ask has anything like this ever happened to you?

and im sorry if its hard to understand i wasnt quite sure how to word it.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: inapropreate laughter
    Originally posted by Zella
    Anyway the point of this was to ask has anything like this ever happened to you?

Yeah lol I can't remember a specific thing, but I have giggled when the tv's been on in the background before. It was with my ex who I was with for ages so it didn't bother either of us, but if it was someone new I'd be a bit :blush:
  • Options
    yeah i got into a fit of giggles one time. i just kept laughing and i didnt know why. and then everytime i tried to shush and keep it in it would go worse. i did feel a bit tight but oh well!
  • Options
    This happens to me all the time! Whenever me and my boyfriend are in his room we have the T.V. on, and when we start having a kiss and a cuddle, something hilarious comes on, the other day it was The Fast Show, and I just start giggling. I'm also really ticklish, and I start laughing if he touches me where I'm tickling, which annoys me more than it does him!
  • Options
    Yep. It happens. I just laugh it off with my boyfriend.
  • Options
    has happened to me a few times. I'm a terrible, incurable giggler...sometimes I just start giggling at nothing, and cant stop, lol. :D Some people would call me crazy I guess.........but boyfriends usually understand, they know what I'm like.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    my worst ever case of the giggles happened during my 2nd ever sexual encounter....... we were both really drunk and clumsy and kept laughing cos nothing was going right..... then i got a cramp in my leg from him being on top and i lost it. i got the giggles so bad that he got em too and we had to take a break to sit around and laugh for ages..... as embarassing as it is to think about it, it brought us way closer i think..... made us a whole lot less serious about the whole thing!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lil_one
    as embarassing as it is to think about it, it brought us way closer i think..... made us a whole lot less serious about the whole thing!
    Well, that's good. Sex isn't supposed to be always taken as something serious. It's supposed to be fun, pleasurable, and enjoyable.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    when i was with the ex his brother came home and started playing drums upstairs and we were smack bang in the middle of it and i got the giggles, i was biting my lip at first and then i couldnt control it and was in hysterics laughing, he was mortified until i explained what was making me laugh about a half hour later
  • Options
    Happens every time i unzip my pants....

unfortunatly its not me doing the giggling :(