Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

friends..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
why is it people make you feel guilty when you're single by basically saying things like 'oh your single, it must be so bad' when youre not feeling bad, but since they've all said it (cause they all have bfs/gfs/fucking buddies) now it does feel bad?

grr dont you just hate them...

(i know they mean well but im not that insecure to have the need to be with someone just for the sake of being someone, if someone comes along fine who i really like who likes me, fine but thats it!)

Comments

• Options
    I know what you mean, it really pissed me off when I was single, as I was very happy. It's like, when you say your single, the automatically feel forry for you and think your an invalid! I think becasue when your with someone and happy you dont want to be single, the thought of being single crushes you. They seem to think you feel like this.
  • Options
    because being single is rubbish unless your a proper man slag like my mate dave, i tell you if he was a girl he would be bare slack.......

[/incoherent rambling]
  • Options
    yes. one of my friends asked me "if i got with anyone" on new years eve and wen i said no she was like aww bless ya. tbh i ddnt want to.:rolleyes: