Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Chances

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I got a quick Question for a friend of mine, just been talking to him and well he got a phonecall from his Ex gf saying she is pregnent and conceved about 4-5months ago when they split, now he is still a virgin but she tossed him off then fingered herself but also had sex with someone after they split (not long after she said) now he phoned me up wondering what the chances are that it was his, i was unsure but does anyone on here know?

Comments

• Options
    highly unlikely??
  • Options
    unlikely but it could have happened if she had cum on her fingers, but could be unlikely that its his as she slept with someone else (protected or unprotected?) anyway you cant tell for definate until the babys born
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    unlikely but it could have happened if she had cum on her fingers, but could be unlikely that its his as she slept with someone else (protected or unprotected?) anyway you cant tell for definate until the babys born

She's right mate. If there was cum on her fingers yes, there is a chance, but there's also a big chance it might not be his child.
  • Options
    it's the second cumin!jesus ...
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    it's the second cumin!jesus ...

:rolleyes: Ruin the jokes...
  • Options
    Well more info on the case, the girl used the morning after pill when she slept with the guy as the condom split and she also says that cum was on her hand when she fingered:confused: but if there was why did she do it.

I am unsure but i think she could be bullshitting a little about it being his as they had a rocky break up? anyway with the little information i have provided do you think the chances have changed?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    Well more info on the case, the girl used the morning after pill when she slept with the guy as the condom split and she also says that cum was on her hand when she fingered:confused: but if there was why did she do it.

I am unsure but i think she could be bullshitting a little about it being his as they had a rocky break up? anyway with the little information i have provided do you think the chances have changed?

A little, but there is a chance that the contraceptive did not work.
  • Options
    Oh well I feel sorry for him.

why the fuck would a girl finger herself with cum over her hand if she didn't want to get pregnent?:confused:
  • Options
    the morning after pill is only about 85% effective, even if it's taken properly, at the right time.

the chance of it failing is much greater than the chance of conception after not having penetrative sex.

i would put all my money on the guy she had sex with being the dad.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    the morning after pill is only about 85% effective, even if it's taken properly, at the right time.

the chance of it failing is much greater than the chance of conception after not having penetrative sex.

i would put all my money on the guy she had sex with being the dad.

thanks Kaff and everyone who replied he will be relieved but i he was shitting himself when we last talked..

as it isnt certain and i know what he is like he wont be calmer till he knows 100%it isnt his and he wont find out till its born (am i correct) also it should be easy to spot whos it is the other guy was black and he is white.
  • Options
    thanks Kaff and everyone who replied he will be relieved but i he was shitting himself when we last talked..

as it isnt certain and i know what he is like he wont be calmer till he knows 100%it isnt his and he wont find out till its born (am i correct) also it should be easy to spot whos it is the other guy was black and he is white.

LMFAO :lol: Sorry, but I couldn't help it! Im not being racist btw
  • Options
    Hasn't your friend been round to see his EX? I mean, a phonecall tells him nothing. She sounds like a wind up and so perhaps she's even lying about the pregnancy. He should call her bluff and get straight round there saying that he wants to talk about it to her and her parents because if theres a chance it's his child he want's to be involved.

In fact he shouldn't even tell her he's coming round, so that she has no time to create any suspect stories.

As far as the morning afte pill goes, even if you take it within the 72 hours it doesn't always work, I know from experience. There is a very slight chance the baby is his from the method of conception you describe but odds on it's the other guys - IF she's actually pregnant at all.

Your friend needs to start asking questions, if only because he may be a father soon.
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice. i was just on the phone with him and he says that if it isnt true shes pregnent her mother is in on it or she has lied to her mother aswell.

thanks everyone for your help.

Jazza i laughed at that aswell.
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice. i was just on the phone with him and he says that if it isnt true shes pregnent her mother is in on it or she has lied to her mother aswell.

thanks everyone for your help.

Jazza i laughed at that aswell.

So is he going to go round, or just ignore it and wait til the baby comes? I personally think if he has any maturity he should get round there and talk about it to her and her mum. She probably won't be able to hide it from her mum by now, not if she's 5 months gone - what I mean is if her mum knows and she still isn't showing then her mum may start to wonder why.

This isn't as simpleas as him asking 'is it mine' - what if it is, what will he do then?
  • Options
    Originally posted by byny
    So is he going to go round, or just ignore it and wait til the baby comes? I personally think if he has any maturity he should get round there and talk about it to her and her mum. She probably won't be able to hide it from her mum by now, not if she's 5 months gone - what I mean is if her mum knows and she still isn't showing then her mum may start to wonder why.

This isn't as simpleas as him asking 'is it mine' - what if it is, what will he do then?

I can't be a 100% but he told me he spoke to her mum and she knows about it, he cant excetly go around there though as she lives some distence away now although im sure when he cant he will but he is only 15 and she just turned 17. personly i don't think it will be his but i can't be sure as no one cant at the possible moment.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    And that's causing me some sleepless nights at the moment. I always thought it was much more effective than that! :eek: :nervous: Damned condoms! :crying:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Re: Chances
    I got a quick Question for a friend of mine, just been talking to him and well he got a phonecall from his Ex gf saying she is pregnent and conceved about 4-5months ago when they split, now he is still a virgin but she tossed him off then fingered herself but also had sex with someone after they split (not long after she said) now he phoned me up wondering what the chances are that it was his, i was unsure but does anyone on here know?
    Well, it's feasible. But sounds like she's just trying to blame him. Those are my thoughts. If you want actual figures, as percentages, then I doubt anybody could give you them.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    :lol: sorry made me laugh, cuz someone i know is going through the same thing, all the girl wants is him back and is using the baby as an excuse, when he never slept with her :eek2:

girls eh! :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    :lol: sorry made me laugh, cuz someone i know is going through the same thing, all the girl wants is him back and is using the baby as an excuse, when he never slept with her :eek2:

girls eh! :rolleyes: :p

Wow..this girl wants him back aswell lol..

Anyway if you was the guy would you tell your current gf about it or leave it till it was sure? its not like hes doing nothing wrong as he wasnt cheating?
  • Options
    Wow..this girl wants him back aswell lol..

Anyway if you was the guy would you tell your current gf about it or leave it till it was sure? its not like hes doing nothing wrong as he wasnt cheating?

hmm.. if i was him id tell him. This lad i know we were together, and id rather he'd have told me, which he did. Id rather know cuz then i know and i know he isnt hiding anything from me, plus it wasnt cheating so no problem, if u get me. x
  • Options
    True although the kids scared what his gf will think,

Anyway i tried my hardest to calm him down but hes panicking and scared. worried like shit about what happens if it is his. i can't seem to calm him down.
  • Options
    Well - he will need to take responsibility if the child is his, and why does he look at it as a nightmare when he could change it into something positive?

How long was he with this girl?

I still think he should go round there (However far away she lives - i'm sure there's public transport) and sort this out!
  • Options
    Well i guess no one proberlly cares but i thought i'd just post a last reply on this topic,

The girl who was pregnent miscarried, its been confirmed and my mate knows for certain she was pregnent and she miscarried, dont ask me how though.
  • Options
    Well i guess no one proberlly cares but i thought i'd just post a last reply on this topic,

The girl who was pregnent miscarried, its been confirmed and my mate knows for certain she was pregnent and she miscarried, dont ask me how though.

sorry but HOW? no offence if she did but this would be an easy way out for her if she was lying in the first place, there was another thread like this, think its in relationships or sex. i hope to god shes not lying, thats a fucking horrible thing for anyone to go through and she deserves a good kicking if shes lying