Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Morning After Pill help needed asap

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey,

right about 3 days ago, condom split - girlfriend went to get Morning After Pill.

All sorted - however, today (grr) fucking condom split again. So I assume I need to go to the hospital 2moro and get another morningi after pill for her?

Plz advice lol. thanks

Comments

• Options
    sounds to me as if your not putting them on right, remember not to get ANY air in them at all, or they could be out of date (condoms have best before dats to ya know!!)

have a good read of the leaflet you get wif condoms and try to figure out what your doing wrong, taking two MAP's could seriously fuck up your gf's cycle

good luck xx
  • Options
    cheers, ill go 2moro,char just wont buy dat type again, always been fine with other girls and what not, so its not ive suddenly forgotten how to use em lol :)