Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What are you drinking?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    last nite was a anything goes we had everything (never again) my mate was put to bed and 9.30 cos he was wrecked! quite funny though. but some things happened last nite that we all regret or cant remeber lol!
  • Options
    I been drinking mulled wine that I made myself (well with mulled wine spices but still I made it!) and its so gorge! Also usual drink is carling-20 cans at home this hol-not too much! New years eve was am all nighter and we drank coffee at 4am-very surreal-on the dancefloor with a mug of coffee and sausage bap!
  • Options
    New Years eve was my usual- Pints or double vodka and coke (damn uni. never touched the stuff before september. stupid union £1 doubles :D)

Plus when we got back to my mates he had this gorgeous stuff that tasted like liquid marzipan. :yum:
  • Options
    Now Sprite but maybe vodka later.
  • Options
    Originally posted by faerielights
    (damn uni. never touched the stuff before september. stupid union £1 doubles :D)

Ditto... I never drank vodka and all that stuff before i went to uni, now its practically my staple drink. Though I haven't had any since I've been at home. I miss uni.