Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Solitary drinking

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Here's the situation:

I've got all this booze & want to drink it but none of my friends are about which is crap.

I can't drink on my own because the mind starts to play funny games with me like when you are trying to go to sleep & all these thoughts start whirling around in your head & you can't sleep because of them.

Anyway, if I drink on my own then it is soo depressing & I end up feeling more down than before any alcohol. Similar to when you've had a wicked night out & you don't want it to end but it does & then you end up feeling crap.

My solution is a good bit of the reefer but i've none of that. Bugger :mad:

So the question is what to do?

.:Crispy:.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just drink it. Alcohol very very good :D Drink it and watch a funny movie or something. But don't get drunk, just get tipsy.
    Originally posted by my_name
    Just drink it. Alcohol very very good :D Drink it and watch a funny movie or something. But don't get drunk, just get tipsy.

Joining the party Manda?

What time is it over i your way? Where do you live?
    Drink, drink, drink it all.
    Re: Solitary drinking
    Originally posted by Crispy
    Here's the situation:

I've got all this booze & want to drink it but none of my friends are about which is crap.

I can't drink on my own because the mind starts to play funny games with me like when you are trying to go to sleep & all these thoughts start whirling around in your head & you can't sleep because of them.

Anyway, if I drink on my own then it is soo depressing & I end up feeling more down than before any alcohol. Similar to when you've had a wicked night out & you don't want it to end but it does & then you end up feeling crap.

My solution is a good bit of the reefer but i've none of that. Bugger :mad:

So the question is what to do?

.:Crispy:.

It depends on why you bought the alcohol in the first place. It seems to me like you want to drink it anyway, but would prefer to use it socially. Maybe just save it up for social occasions? (After all, alcohol keeps for a long time) Or get some Reef like you said.
    Re: Re: Solitary drinking
    Originally posted by will haycock
    It depends on why you bought the alcohol in the first place. It seems to me like you want to drink it anyway, but would prefer to use it socially. Maybe just save it up for social occasions? (After all, alcohol keeps for a long time) Or get some Reef like you said.

Its a bit ate now :yeees: