You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

New years resolutions

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Someone was talking to me on MSN and got me thinking about this. So what are yours? I haven't made any yet - because normally I fail and this year I don't want to fail. Hey that could be my new years resolution couldn't it?

And sorry if this is already done I'm confused.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: New years resolutions
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    Hey that could be my new years resolution couldn't it?

No. Yours could be not to make threads that have been done a million times in the last week :p
    Re: Re: New years resolutions
    Originally posted by Faith
    No. Yours could be not to make threads that have been done a million times in the last week :p

Sorry
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    And sorry if this is already done I'm confused.

Like I said I'm confused. And I haven't seen any new years resolutions threads :confused:
    Mine would probably be to cut back on my smoking(ciggies) and to be less annoying.:lol:
    Originally posted by MySuffice21
    Mine would probably be to cut back on my smoking(ciggies) and to be less annoying.:lol:

*shudders* coffin nails heh my dad can't give up. He might not have that long left now.. wheras if he'd given up and not started again he might have 10+ years left? :confused:
    My new years resolution will be 1024x768:p