Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

*waaah*

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My mouth is bloody killing me. I've got a sore throat (which fortunately aint hurtin too much right now); 2 ulcers on my tongue which make it agony to eat or generally have a mouth, then, lets see... about 7 ulcers. I've got one cut just inside my lip from kissing someone and god knows why, but I have another symmetrically opposite it.

Anyone know anything to help? :( I don't have any bonjela, I'm gonna get some Corsodyl tomorrow hopefully though. According to my mam used teabags help!? Any truth in that? I'm used to ulcers, I get em often but these two on my tongue are killing me :(

Comments

• Options
    You should get yourself checked out. Find out why you are having so many ulcers. Ambesol is good for them. Can get that lots of places.
  • Options
    I find using bongela (sp) is good but i know with some that it doesnt work/makes things worse.
  • Options
    go to a local pharmasist and ask their advice, they will know how to help you. and go get a wee check at the docs!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bunnykins
    I don't really have anything helpful to say but I was just wondering how you got cuts from kissing someone??!

As for the pain you can take ibuprofen and paracetamol together so try that because it has helped me when I was in serious pain from an ear infection.

he accidentally bit me :)

nah, i'll not bother going to the doctors cos last time he just gave me the corsodyl. i think it's caused by stress/being generally run down cos i never just get one, it's always about 7 :( they're feeling a bit better today, which is just as well because i forgot to buy the mouthwash :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by dominatrix
    he accidentally bit me :)

:lol:

wooh, sorry that made me laugh.
  • Options
    I find Medijel works well on ulcers, as it contains a type of anasthetic, numbs the area around the ulcer :)
  • Options
    Salt water.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    :lol:

wooh, sorry that made me laugh.

lol me too!

sorry, being insensitive. sorry. must try harder *slaps wrist*
  • Options
    Originally posted by Munchie Face
    Salt water.

You're psychic :) Resorted to that last night (before reading this I mean lol) and I thought it would sting but it didn't, seems to be working too.
  • Options
    Originally posted by SupaStar
    lol me too!

sorry, being insensitive. sorry. must try harder *slaps wrist*

Lol, don't worry, I found it kinda funny myself. I actually kept on kissing him too until I could taste the blood and it felt kinda vampiric and strange lol :eek2: so I had to stop and tell him lol. Then he did his medical thang on me.