Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Well who is and who isnt ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
..........gonna be here tomorrow night ?

How many of you are going to be lucky enough to be going on the piss ? Tell us where your going and who your going with and the person who is gonna be doing the best thing will win a prize :D

So if your not going to be here tomorrow night I wanna wish you a Happy New Year and make sure you have a great time.

If you are going to be here tomorrow night then lets all make sure we have a good night on here too. Im sure theres gonna be a few alchos on here, so we should have a ball :D

Comments

• Options
    Yay, well, Im in!

P.S. BB, what are you going to be here for? Aint your family coming round or summat?
  • Options
    No im gonna be in tomorrow night, I might have my Sister visiting early on in the night but no doubt im gonna be around here about 10 ish :)
  • Options
    Im going to Doncaster for the night, then I shall be spending the rest of my time in Accrington until Sunday, with no internet access :eek: :(

How will you all cope without me?
  • Options
    i wouldnt be suprised if half of us are in hospital with alcohol poisoning before the bells tommorrow night

im at a party nehoo so i wont be here
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky

How will you all cope without me?

Well speaking truthfully Vicky, I honestly dont know how we will cope. Its gonna be fecking quiet without you :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Well speaking truthfully Vicky, I honestly dont know how we will cope. Its gonna be fecking quiet without you :p
    that's exactly what my mum and friends have said!
  • Options
    im gunna be at a party! ha
    ........rock on *dances*
    i bless all of you staying on here at 12 with magical fairy dust ^^
    *it makes u happyyyyyyyy*
  • Options
    I shall be at my aunts house from lunchtime tomorrow till late thurs or poss friday... ALthough going out with mates wouldve been nice, i decided that after the year we had had as a family, we should start the new one off together and hopefully it will be a better year than this one...

Happy New Year Everyone!!!! and yes i know im early, but hey, who cares? :p
  • Options
    Waah, who'd wanna be on here New Years Eve?! :eek2: Sod that!

I shall be out getting completely pissed and falling over in my 4 inch heels and the smallest skirt I can find while men lift up said skirt and show my bum to the world...again :mad: He wouldn't let me lift up his shirt after he did that. :( Oh yeaaah, but it's ok for you to show my bum to everyone! :mad: Anyway, I'll also be skanking free drinks of other men and running away. Ooooh yes. :p
  • Options
    I'm not. Check me *boogies*

Have fun being on thesite....on new years...at midnight *snicker*

Sorry, that is mean, but surely there is somewhere you could go/something fun you could do? Even if you don't like hanging out with your family, it must be better than being alone?
  • Options
    well I am not sure yet a my friends aint got back to me yet :|

So I shall eith er be getting merry with them or sepnding it all alone as my perants are going out :/
  • Options
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    Sorry, that is mean, but surely there is somewhere you could go/something fun you could do? Even if you don't like hanging out with your family, it must be better than being alone?

Accctually, I don't see why people are made to feel like some saddo just cos they don't wanna go out on just another night of the year. :p
    People are alone plenty of other times, what diff will it make?

But I'm still gonna have fun out. Since I enjoy being another random drunk person.
  • Options
    i'll be in the diamond capital of the world, partying & getting marvellously drunk on expensive cocktails on our booze-boat.
  • Options
    i'll be singing live in a club with a band! not strictly true about the live bit ...bit of deception and near kareoke behind it all but the punters hopefully won't suss ...or there cpild be flying chairs.
  • Options
    I'll be at a party, pissed.

Who knows what happens after that?

I could be on here the early hours of the morning.
  • Options
    I'll be at home probably in bed watching the tv new year stuff.

Wishing this shitty year away & looking forward to the next year which should prove to be the new beginning of my new life if things go to plan.

.:Crispy:.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Crispy
    I'll be at home probably in bed watching the tv new year stuff.

same, probably. with mr. kaff by my side, who may or may not be asleep (he works too hard).

i could go to the pub where my housemate's working, but being chatted up by ageing drunken men ain't really my idea of a good time. and if you don't drink, new years eve isn't that much to celebrate.
  • Options
    I'm working (unfortunately) at the Hogmanay celebrations in the centre of Edinburgh and it looks as though it's going to rain. So I'll be cold and wet and seeing the New Year with thousands of people but with not a single friend :(

MUR
  • Options
    Sorry to be a (delayed) scrooge, but I'm expectin to be bloody miserable tomorrow night :(

I wasn't invited anywhere at first. Then I got invited to the local rock night, anyone-who-isnt-actually-in-nappies-can-enter and agreed cos it was better than nothing. Then my best mate asked me to go through Newcastle, and I agreed, but he wants to go to all the gay bars/pubs, it'll take ages to get there and back, I'll freeze to death, and probably get travelsick in the car on the way home. Then I was invited to a club in Sunderland, now today my other best mate, ie the guy who I just happen to be in love with mentioned the fact he is going to a party, which he would probably have invited me to had I not been going to Newcastle already, and I *so* wanted to spend New Year with him and now I can't! But I don't think I'm gonna go to Newcastle cos I'll just be miserable, so if I don't, my best mate will be pissed off at me! AAARRRGH!
  • Options
    I only fucking finish work at 11 :eek: :mad:

Still, I get a free staff account taxi back to my crib to get showered and funked up, batter on down into town to meet Miss Bri-namite and her pals, get really pissed on Baileys and Reefs, then we hit the party trail.

I remember last year when me and BeckyBoo were pissed on here, she called me a canny lad again and again and again :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite

I remember last year when me and BeckyBoo were pissed on here, she called me a canny lad again and again and again :p

lmao and I still pissed and I still think yer canny :D

Rollys canny as well like, kaffs canny aswell and then theres byny shes canny and jazza oh yeah hes canny, Sexpot shes dead canny oh fuck the list goes on and ill be here all night. So anyway theres a few canny uns :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    lmao and I still pissed and I still think yer canny :D

Rollys canny as well like, kaffs canny aswell and then theres byny shes canny and jazza oh yeah hes canny, Sexpot shes dead canny oh fuck the list goes on and ill be here all night. So anyway theres a few canny uns :D
    your practising getting pissed for tomorra! best way ...
  • Options
    Im off down the pub. I decided going to a proper club would be even more expensive. Slightly sad to not be with my schooll friends again, but with my best friend so who cares!
  • Options
    Im going to a house-party :D

Havent been to party on New Years Eve in agesssss. Will be the first year that i'll be celebrating New Years without my family...

Heh, bring on the boooooooooze :D :thumb:
  • Options
    I'll be at a house party that can't possibly be gate crashed because it's in the middle of nowhere and I barely even know where it is!

Gotta work before that though so the day will drag, I hate the pre-party run up.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    your practising getting pissed for tomorra! best way ...

:lol:

Im sitting in with my family. Which means I will be on here most of the night.

What am I talking about, you are my family. I feel like I belong here. There are so many here that are great people. People I get along with. I want to thank you all, you have been great.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing

What am I talking about, you are my family. I feel like I belong here. There are so many here that are great people. People I get along with. I want to thank you all, you have been great.

:eek2:

I can see you lot are gonna be a good hangover cure on Thursday afternoon :thumb:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    :lol:

Im sitting in with my family. Which means I will be on here most of the night.

strange and interesting how we get so attached ...and a big thanx from me as well ...for putting up with my ...stuff.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tim the Enchanter

Gotta work before that though so the day will drag, I hate the pre-party run up.

God yeah.

I'm on Cashline tomorrow at the bingo, so I'll be calling out the numbers to a load of pissed old women who'll probably be dead this time next year :thumb:
  • Options
    im going to a house party about 8 and gettin stupidly drunk! have fun all! and happy nu year!!! :D