Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

This is weird...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am so worried at the moment...I think I have written about this before but it is really getting to me. I am 23, I used to take drugs in my teens, say at 15 cannabis, then onto e at about 17 til 19 nearly every weekend (perhaps in my peak on 3 e's a night), then I all of a sudden stopped - just like that, it was good. I then stuck to bevy.

However, this year again, I started hanging about with all the old mates, and they are doing, e, coke, base and cannabis. I started doing some base, what a buzz, but it has gave me concern for this thing I have.

I first noticed it when I was 20 - the whole left side of my body seems to have developed more than my right!!!!! It's not really notivcable to the naked eye however, I can feel it when I have my shoes on as the right foot slips in and out and the left is fine (I have heard of this before actually - where peoples feet are different sizes), but also, I notice it bizarlly on my bum cheeks (left bigger than right), on my face I can feel it, even in the roof of my mouth I noticed a difference between the 2 sides. Now I can also feel it if i run my hand along the top of my head, there is a difference between the size of the 2 sides - I feel like a total freak and am really really worried that something is wrong and the druugs have caused it!!!!!!! I am pretty much shitting myself. There is this other thing too, where the right hand and foot seem to be colder than the left - fucking weird I know! I'm not sure if I am just being over anxious or what but it's really on my mind. Anyone got anything to say!

Comments

• Options
    Well first of all, dont do anymore drugs for a while and secondly if your worried go to your doctor, explain everything you have done and see what they say.

Its probably just the way you have grown and once you have noticed one thing then you look for the others. The feet for example, everyone has different sized feet, my left is slightly shallower than my right. Same with the ass, unless your Kylie, who according to some scientists has the perfect bum your bound to have slightly different sizes.
  • Options
    I started doing some base, what a buzz, but it has gave me concern for this thing I have.

im no expert but does base maybe make u paranoid?
  • Options
    Originally posted by AlmightyBob
    im no expert but does base maybe make u paranoid?
    sounds like it dunnit.
  • Options
    Yes, it can do, especially if you stay awake for too long on it.