Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

The Right one

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
All i ever seem to do is meet the wrong blokes and i don't no why! i mean there always players, no-hopes or get too jealous and clingy that i can't do anything, even when i think ive found the right person it just seems to fizzle out.

i mean i don't have trouble pulling them its just finding the right one to have a decent enough relationship with. i started college in september and met a few blokes who seemed ok but soon found out most of them were players and not worth it, but then i met this boy who wasn't exactly the type i usualy go for but i seemed to like his personality alot so i agreed to go on a date, and we got on really good, then after that we text each other all the time and he rung me alot too, we went out a few more times and i was meant to go out with him again the saturday before xmas but i couldn't, since then though it seems like nothing is going anywhere he hadnt text me for a few days so i text him last tuesday and he text back a few times then said he would chat to me tommorrow but he didnt, he text me wishing me happy christmas on christmas day but since then we havent spoke and its kind of getting to me as i dont want to get intouch with him because i feel like i should wait and see if he gets intouch with me first, but all i want to know is why does this boy who liked me from october but waited until i had sorted things out with this other boy now all of a sudden not seem so interested anymore? :confused: i mean he seems so genuine and all his friends always say he really likes me, do you think he could just go off me all of a sudden like that?

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    He could have gone off you if he's got to know you abit better through other people (not meant to sound nasty) but some people are picky.

    You say 'all you ever seem to do is meet the wrong blokes'. Maybe all thats telling you is that you're looking for an easy relationship and expect it to be all happy with flowers and pink clouds, when in reality it's alot harder to find someone whose right for you. Just a thought.

    Tom.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    thank you for replying capacity, i know relationships aren't all happy and flowers etc because most of mine haven't been this, maybe he has gone off me through what he has found out through others thankyou for your advice :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oh, grow up. Relationships dont grow on bloody trees, they have to be worked at.

    But that doesnt even start my point- youre looking in the wrong place. Its very rare indeed that some random guy you pull is gonna truen out to be "the one", hate to break itt o you but life isnt some fucking Mills and Boon novel. Maybe this lad has gone off you, or maybe he isnt texting because you havent taken the ball into your court. If you like the guy do some bloody work and get talking to him, dont sit around on your arse waiting for him to call you. And if you dont like him enough to make an effort then meh, basically.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Oh, grow up. Relationships dont grow on bloody trees, they have to be worked at.

    But that doesnt even start my point- youre looking in the wrong place. Its very rare indeed that some random guy you pull is gonna truen out to be "the one", hate to break itt o you but life isnt some fucking Mills and Boon novel. Maybe this lad has gone off you, or maybe he isnt texting because you havent taken the ball into your court. If you like the guy do some bloody work and get talking to him, dont sit around on your arse waiting for him to call you. And if you dont like him enough to make an effort then meh, basically.

    Thanks for your opinion, but i know relationships don't grow on trees ive had enough shit ones to learn this by now, its not as if i haven't made an effort with him because believe me i have, there is no need to be so harsh about it to me i'm asking for advice thats all, and i didn't randomly pull him we met at college through his cousin, i was just making the point that i pull guys but never the write ones it always seems. but thanks anyway.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by **sugar**
    Thanks for your opinion, but i know relationships don't grow on trees ive had enough shit ones to learn this by now, its not as if i haven't made an effort with him because believe me i have, there is no need to be so harsh about it to me i'm asking for advice thats all, and i didn't randomly pull him we met at college through his cousin, i was just making the point that i pull guys but never the write ones it always seems. but thanks anyway.

    don't worry *hugs* i guess give him a couple of weeks and then when you see him at college things might become alright :) otherwise he aint worth your time if he isn't responding. good things come to those who wait right?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by hybrid
    don't worry *hugs* i guess give him a couple of weeks and then when you see him at college things might become alright :) otherwise he aint worth your time if he isn't responding. good things come to those who wait right?

    thanks hybrid :), its just the fact that he waited for me while i was seeing someone else and he did all the chasing but now it seems as though he isn't so bothered so i'm just slighty confused lol but il'l take you advice and wait and see if things change once we are back at college. thanks again :)
Sign In or Register to comment.