Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

paxil

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just switched from prozac to paxil, and when I was at the doctors, he told me I might experience a few side effects when starting, la de da de da and all that jazz, nothing bad. but then I was talking to my grandma and she was telling me how when she was on it she experienced some bad things and stuff. So I was just wondering if anybody knew more information on the stuff, or a page I could go to to check it out... I never pay attention when I'm at the doctors and ask as few questions as possible, he seemed to be fine with the switch so i thought nothing of it.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    it's called seroxat over her, and they're trying to get it withdrawn because of the side effects.

it has been reported to cause suicidal urges and violence.

it was the first drug i was on, many years ago, and it fucked me up good and proper for several months.

i had better luck with the 'milder' ADs - cipramil (your celexa) and zispin (remeron, i think).