Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

fittness stuff

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
dont be grossed out here, cuz it does get kinda gross...

So anyways, I've got this poochy part on the back of my hips. Like its on the hip area, but mainly in the back and side-back. How can you work on this? I run and do sit-ups but that hasn't helped a bit, any ideas?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sounds like love handles to me:yes:

Leave them be I think they are cute:blush:

As for getting rid of them you could try twisting the hip area. By standing up with the right arm across your chest & the left one out stretched to the side. Then twist by pushing the left arm backwards. Then just repeat the other way around for the other side.

But remember to go as far as you can don't strain yourself.

.:Crispy:.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Walking is the answer

Walking is the best way to get rid of lovehandles. I dont mean just dandering along i mean proper brisk walk. If you go walking for about 30mins a day in about 2wks you will notice the results. Or alternatively you could try lying on your back and twisting your legs to the side and doing the same action that you do when doing a sit-up do the same amount on each side to keep them even. :)