Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

phone sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
me and my boy from uni haven't seen each other for a couple of weeks and we're kinda missing each other if you know what i mean:naughty:
anyway, we were texting last night and it all got quite dirty as it usually does and then we were talking about fantasies. he got really hard. so i said something like "oh you'll have to sort yourself out then" and he replied "can i call you and you can talk to me whilst i do it".

dirty boy :D

but anyway, he didnt in the end. but has anyone ever done it? and if so what sort of things do you say/do? when we text i tell him what im going to do to him when i next see him and vice versa

just hints or stories please :D

Comments

• Options
    hehe....ok a few years ago you would have never admitted to this but things change and yeh.

Basically what you need to do is:
    • Put on a sexy voice
    • Do loads of little moany groan things which sound like "mmm" and giggle in a girly way
    • Tell him what he wants to hear (its all about him and bear in mind you dont have to do all this)
    • Do a lot of heavy breathing
    • Don't be afraid to play with yourself
    • Tell him in detail what you're doing
    • Ask him what he's doing
    • Ask him what he'd like to do to you
    • Tell him what you want to do to him
    • Let him know how horny you are
    • When you play with yourself make all the relevant noises (make him feel like he's there and pleasing you)
    • For your own pleasure, imagine he's there
    • Lastly close your eyes...it makes things so much better

God, i feel like a phone sex slag but you wanted info hun so there is it. Good luck and keep calm :p
  • Options
    Amira seems to be the expert in this field, and has just about summed it up nicely.
    Just talk about what you'd like to do to each other. Describe in detail what you'd like to do to him, and what you're doing to yourself.

MR_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Amira seems to be the expert in this field, and has just about summed it up nicely.
    Just talk about what you'd like to do to each other. Describe in detail what you'd like to do to him, and what you're doing to yourself.

MR_Wobble ;)

yep...thats me, the phone sex expert ;)
  • Options
    gosh what a rude girl you are :p;)

well i'm seeing him tomorrow anyway but i'll keep that in mind for future reference! hehe :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by The Icy Aphrodite
    yep...thats me, the phone sex expert ;)
    Hehehe. And your phone number is?????? :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Yes and there are no step by step rules to it:lol: It happens naturally. I'll phone him or vice versa and we chat and it just happens naturally. I think my boyfriends voice is sexy and he thinks mine is without putting a voice on.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Hehehe. And your phone number is?????? :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)

one you aint getting love :p
  • Options
    its alright at first, but i got bored of it at first and just put on the occasional 'oh yeah'
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    its alright at first, but i got bored of it at first and just put on the occasional 'oh yeah'

Its alright at first, but you got bored of it at first? ;p
  • Options
    i meant it was alrite at first but i got bored of it eventually :p

cheeky begger
  • Options
    Well i haven't done it in awhile but Amira explained it nicely. i find it ok. obviously not as good as having the girl there with you but its okay but like char said it gets boring after awhile.

I find closeing ur eyes and inmaging them there the best bet, expecially if there moaning or saying horney things down the phone.
  • Options
    Erm just say what you think will turn him on :confused: I don't think it takes much experience to be good at driving each other crazy - as long as you tell which bits you like the most. And for some reason a voice does seem to help :confused: or so I'm told :p