Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

If you could spend a month in any country...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShIne
    After seeing the LOTR films, definately New Zealand.

New Zealand is lovely. It's quite like England or Scotland, but prettier :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    New Zealand is lovely. It's quite like England or Scotland

:)
  • Options
    I'm with rolly here and would choose somewhere in the Middle East like Iran to find out what life is really like beyond the media portrayal.

I'd also like to go to Georgia/Armenia/Azjerbijan (so not spelt right) because it would be interesting to see countries in the balance between East and West.
  • Options
    definately new zealand. i luvs it. *is jealous of justinsane*

ooh and i'll be staying there for a few months soon! yaaaaay.
  • Options
    Difficult to choose one place!

I think it would be Maldives! I've been there recently and with the pressure from work and everyday life, I really think I need a month there to relax!
  • Options
    Amsterdam for the drugs? London makes the Dam almost totaly redundant on that score now.

Georgia? Hmmm, theres a nice mafia state, interesting though.

I would love to see some of Syria's history, but I think my vote goes for 5 star hotel on Capri.
  • Options
    Possibly Switerzland or Vientam Or Germany/China.

Maybe even America, i would go because them countires seem an interesting place to go and visit.

I'll go to Amsterdam some time anyway for a break.

London more drugs than the dam?
  • Options
    They are pretty much the same now, obviously it is a lot easier to get different types of weed in the dam, but the qaulity isnt that much higher any more. Although they do have good hash and we dont.

I've heard pretty bad things about their clubs there, they all have gone all cheesy trance aparently.

Drug use inside London clubs is de faco legal now anyway so I dont see there is a great deal of difference.

But then some people really like the Dam, I wasnt that impressed.
  • Options
    Sow why dont soe of you people go to some of these places- half of them are European and you could go for the weekend or something-

Id love to go to Oz travelling or around America or somewhere like brazil or South Africa for the scenery tranquility and culture ooh and Hawai!
  • Options
    You dont want to go to Hawaii, Honolulu is the WORST city I have every been to!

The place is foul beyond all understanding, the place properly gave me The Fear like no-where else. It is GRIM.

South Africa though I would highly recomend, its fantastic, the Garden route, the Cape, the animals, the beaches, the people, the sun, its all great.
  • Options
    I want to see Germany, The Netherlands, China, Thailand, Egypt.
  • Options
    Go anywhere in the Netherlands and stand on a ladder and you can see the whole place its so flat.
  • Options
    Id love to go back and spend another month in Morocco, it was one of the most memerable and thought provoking experiences of my life. An amazing country with amazing diversity... from the commercial tourist areas (i spent a day and left.. not what we were looking for from the country) to the Atlas Mountains, and the shanty towns down to the Sahara. Full of culture and lessons to be learned (a great deal of poverty unfortunately)

If i went to a new country.. it would have to be Kenya. I think it would be captivating.
  • Options
    Australia. I've always wanted to go, and I think you'd need to go for at least a month! I will go soon :yes:
  • Options
    i'd like to go to canada but up in the rockys cause i think that'd be cool. but if i could revisit ANYWHERE it'd be italy cause i went to tuscany and that was gorgeous. if i ever get anyone for valentines day i'd take them to the castle bit at arezzo cause the view's magical.
    The Silly String
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma
    Brazil.

Just for the sheer size of it, and the fact that it's so different, ie. the cities, the coasts and the massive Amazon rainforest.
    YES YES YES someone knows the right answer!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    India, Thailand, Japan - in that order ... oh and I'd like to go back to West Africa to visit my mom before she moves to Thailand next year but doubt I'll get the chance.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    Australia. I've always wanted to go, and I think you'd need to go for at least a month! I will go soon :yes:

And the rest. Unless you're rich enough to fly...
  • Options
    Transylvania. Basically cause I could swan about in a long cloak and talking in a bavarian accent. Also the scenery's lovely.