Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

family arguments at christmas!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
just had one with dad, in front of the WHOLE family and boyfriend, he hated the day in my nans house my dad stormed out, its all my fault and i am feeling awful!

So so upset :'(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: family arguments at christmas!
    Originally posted by *DEVIL*
    just had one with dad, in front of the WHOLE family and boyfriend, he hated the day in my nans house my dad stormed out, its all my fault and i am feeling awful!

So so upset :'(

Aww hun, im sorry to hear, im sure it will pass in time. just stay outa his way for a bit

best wishes graeme.
    what makes you think it was your fault????
    Devil, You have to realise that some things in life, just arent your fault.
    welcome to an age old tradtion - families arguing and falling out at christmas. You get the same thing wherever people get together, have a few drinks, but are actually only there because theyre related to each other, not because they actually get on.
    Hope you feel better soon. Just make a joke about your crap christmas with your boyfriend and what a wanker your dad is.
    You will look back on it and laugh.
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    what makes you think it was your fault????
    Devil, You have to realise that some things in life, just arent your fault.
    welcome to an age old tradtion - families arguing and falling out at christmas. You get the same thing wherever people get together, have a few drinks, but are actually only there because theyre related to each other, not because they actually get on.
    Hope you feel better soon. Just make a joke about your crap christmas with your boyfriend and what a wanker your dad is.
    You will look back on it and laugh.

:eek:
    everyone argues at xmas my dear, over the tiniest of things, its a very sensitive time for a lot of people *hugs*
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    :eek:
    what?