Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Do the Love Test and see if your matched

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The Love Test

Here's mine :D

You:
Cancer
Partner:
Taurus

You and your Taurus mate have the ability to build a cozy and long-lasting relationship together. You might find that your Taurean has a hard time dealing with your mood swings and will step right in and take charge when you're unable to decide what to do next.

You and your mate probably agree on most issues regarding home and money. You are both sensible, down-to-earth types who are likely to have few disagreements on these matters. Like you, your Taurus companion is affectionate and dedicated to your relationship; so stability and a strong future together is likely. With your similar goals and your wonderful romantic natures, you and your Taurean mate should have no problem settling in to a supportive, sensual romance together.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    How accurate is yours? Mine is very accurate, though im not into star signs and believing them really. I did the chinese ona and that was total bollox!
    is there actually any crap answers on that?

i don't have a partner :(

fore i am manslag....
    You:
    Taurus

Partner:
    Pisces

You and your Pisces mate are the stuff that dreams are made of. You are both sentimental and passionate people. With your down-to-earth nature, you should take care of all the practical matters in this relationship. Your Pisces partner will admire you for your strength and know-how. Your mate will also appreciate the attention you give them as well as your laid-back approach to daily life.

Your Pisces lover knows just how to zero in on your emotional needs and make you feel like you are walking on a cloud. Remember to always be patient with your Pisces companion; what seems like fickle behavior is just a result of the powerful, fluctuating emotions they're always dealing with. With proper, loving care, this relationship is bound to make many fantasies come true for the both of you.
    You: Aries
    Partner: Aquarius

With a considerable amount of work, this relationship between you and your Aquarius can be an inspired one. In general, your Aquarian mate will test your nerves. You like to take charge in a relationship, but your Aquarius partner will not easily be controlled. Your Aquarian requires plenty of respect and the ability to come and go freely. You may find yourself making demands on your partner's time and attention that he or she is unwilling to give. You live by hard and fast rules that your Aquarian companion might have trouble coming to terms with.

On the up side, the way that you inspire and encourage each other could result in some exciting adventures together. With a little compromise from both of you, this relationship could be in high gear for a long time to come.

:yes: i think thats pretty accurate, although weve put a lot of work into our relationship ~ we havent put that much work in!
    Mine is completely wrong!!

Even though you are used to taking charge in relationships, you may find that with your flexible Gemini mate, your usual hard-charging attitude just isn't necessary. What will be more important is your ability to recognize and appreciate your partner's dual personality and changing needs.

Your Gemini partner can be a very good listener and an even better talker. It's probably that witty sense of humor that made your Gemini so attractive to you in the first place. While physical attraction may have brought you two together, it is the open communication you share that will make things last. Don't fly off the handle when the talk turns to your Gemini's past love affairs. It's just a sign of the open communication that Geminis count on in solid relationships. If you can slow down and try to spend some time talking to your Gemini, then this relationship can be an exciting and mutually supportive one.
    You:
    Leo
    Partner:
    Scorpio

Good for you, Leo. You've finally found someone with a personality as strong as your own. No one can excite you like your sexy Scorpio mate. Be aware that if you pay attention to anyone else, then you're liable to feel the sting of your jealous Scorpio--and you won't soon forget it! Your Scorpio mate won't be easily fooled by any of your stories, so don't even try.

Your Scorpio definitely has the ability to bring out the jungle cat in you. You are both "take-charge" people, and the energy that you produce together can be absolutely electrifying. With mutual respect and a little compromise, you could make this romance last. And if you do, one thing is certain: there won't be a hotter couple on the block!
    okay this is me and it seems VERY accurate

You : Capricorn
    Her : Taurus

You and your Taurus mate are a nearly perfect match. The common personality traits that you share include patience, responsibility, and an occasional jealous streak. Neither of you tends to do things lightly or without a great deal of thought, so when you enter into a relationship, you usually do it for the long haul. Your Taurus is liable to be a very practical and down-to-earth person whose sensible nature appeals to your concerns for the future, and you can undoubtedly inspire your Taurus mate to put those talents to better use than they may currently be doing.

Be aware that your Taurus has a jealous side that can be lethal if they suspect you of any kind of funny business. But when they're happy and secure, no one can make you feel more loved than your sensual Taurean. You're both determined to make this work. And when the two of you are determined to do something, there's usually no stopping you.
    it wont work for me keeps telling me to put in full birthdays :rolleyes:
    You:
    Aries
    Partner:
    Aries

There's bound to be plenty of fire in this relationship! You are both take-charge people but if you can agree on who calls the shots, then the two of you should be able to move mountains together. Battles over control in this partnership can sometimes get a little out of hand.

But when the smoke clears, you'll be drawn back to the smoldering energy of this relationship. Since neither of you likes to hold a grudge for very long, you should have no trouble finding exciting ways to make up with each other. Remember that patience is definitely a virtue in this pairing. Fortunately, the strong physical attraction that initially brought you together should keep lighting up your love life for some time to come.

any truth to it?
    well theres definitly alot of physical attraction hehe. i don't believe in this mumbojumbo. i am fiery but not loads. mostly i'm quite laid back so i'd prefer to compromise and laugh things off than argue.
    You: Taurus
    Partner: Virgo

The relationship you form with your Virgo mate will certainly be a practical one. When it comes right down to it, you and your Virgo are very pragmatic people, so you will find that you usually agree on matters like how to spend your time and money. Both of you can be headstrong when you want to be, but you're the one whose stubbornness could rock the boat in this relationship. Your Virgo mate may drive you crazy with criticism, but you can stay out of nasty conflicts by refusing to debate matters.

On a more positive note, your Virgo can really bring out the creative side in you. So be sure to use this inspired creativity to uncover the earthy passion in your relationship. You might be surprised at what you find.

It's kind of half true and half untrue. There's very little criticism from him, and we're both dreamers-no practicality there. But I don't really believe in this kind of thing anyway.
    You:
    Pisces
    Partner:
    Scorpio

There is no doubt about the passion and romance in this pairing, but you'll both have to exercise plenty of patience and understanding for this relationship to reach its full potential. Your Scorpio partner is a passionate person who can sometimes experience fits of jealousy or rage, and their stinging sarcasm can easily injure your feelings.

Realize the loyalty, love and devotion that you offer your Scorpio may serve to have a calming effect on them. You really have the ability to bring out the best in your Scorpio mate, and can particularly inspire their creative and romantic side. If you can just focus on bringing out the best in each other, then the prospects are good for a highly passionate, sensual and romantic love for the two of you.
    Not that I'm in a relationship, but here's what it is between me and a girl i'm 'close to'.

Not very hopeful for my final move in Jan is it?

You:
    Aries
    Partner:
    Virgo

Your Virgo mate will be a challenging partner for you; but, then again, you're always up for a challenge. Your Virgo partner will have a strong influence over you in matters pertaining to your health and fitness. Truthfully, you could probably use a little help in those areas.

Any arguments that the two of you have could be lethal if you don't remember to back down once you've made your point. Your Virgo partner rarely reacts to your quick temper and passionate arguments. If you want to persuade your Virgo to do things your way, you'll have to try reasoning with your mate instead. The passion that you feel for your Virgo might not last if the two of you can't manage to see eye to eye on important relationship issues and discover your common interests as well.
    erm... it keeps telling me to enter full dates even though i select the right thing for all the boxes :eek2:
    You: pisces
    Him: Cancer

You and your Cancer could very well turn out to be a pair of long-lasting love birds. You're both two very emotional creatures. Few people will understand your finicky nature better than your moody Cancer, and you will undoubtedly be charmed by the sensual, romantic side of your sensitive mate. When the two of you are in love, all the troubles of the world will seem to disappear. And when one of you is feeling down, the other will certainly be there to provide plenty of comfort and sympathy. Your Cancer partner should be a sensible influence on you, and your common interests in music and art should provide you with plenty of ways to escape the harsh realities of the real world together. Your Cancer may prove to be a sweet and caring lover who will shower you with as much love, affection and devotion as you're willing to givein return.

I really hope its true cos I wanna marry this man!
    i hate to shatter any illusions, but even for those who believe in astrology, compatability is not as simple as just star sign vs. star sign. there are loads of factors you need to take into consideration.

for example, my boyfriend is a scorpio and we get along brilliantly. but my dad is also a scorpio, and we don't get along at all.

:cool:
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    i hate to shatter any illusions, but even for those who believe in astrology, compatability is not as simple as just star sign vs. star sign. there are loads of factors you need to take into consideration.

for example, my boyfriend is a scorpio and we get along brilliantly. but my dad is also a scorpio, and we don't get along at all.

:cool:

take those shades off, its not cool to 'shatter illusions'
    you couldn't even let those fools be happy could you....

your not cooler than my gran :(