Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

how soon?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
just wondering, how soon do you normally sleep with someone when your're in a realationship?

Just askin cuz ive been seein this lad im seein now for about 2weeks properly, and we were like messin about yesterday, and i was thinkin its like well soon if u know what i mean. My last bf it was within a week, but the bf before that it was about 6months!

Comments

• Options
    If you don't feel comfortable with the pace you are moving at then stop. Talk to your new lad about how you feel, and take it further when and if you feel happy and ready to. The fact you asked this suggests to me you're having doubts about whether it's what you want.

Susie :)
  • Options
    Well, Normally its between 1 - 2 months, because then you can be sure that they are not just going to use you for sex and you can be trustworthy towards them, only have sex when both of you feel comfortable you know each other well enough etc etc etc
    Jez
  • Options
    How soon?there no real answer ot that, just when ever u feel happy n ready! could be one night, could be a week, could be a month, could eba year or more... depends on what you are like asa pesrson n awhat u believe in
  • Options
    I waited a year but thats just me! I would wait til I elt I was in love before having sex.
  • Options
    If you don't feel comfortable with the pace you are moving at then stop.
    Talk to your new lad about how you feel
    take it further when and if you feel happy and ready to
    this suggests to me you're having doubts about whether it's what you want.

Don't know why but none of those sound like the things Tink would do. Might just be me... ?
  • Options
    Tink, you are 15. You have been with him a week. They were right, in 10 years you will prob be a prostitute
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    in 10 years you will prob be a prostitute

pwn.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    Tink, you are 15. You have been with him a week. They were right, in 10 years you will prob be a prostitute

Bet ten pounds that you wouldnt have said that to a guy though.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Bet ten pounds that you wouldnt have said that to a guy though.

To the guys face or over the interweb?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Capacity
    To the guys face or over the interweb?

Either. I wasnt meaning the threat of violence.
  • Options
    ive varied from 1 year to 1 day so dont think it matters to much
  • Options
    Re: how soon?
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    just wondering, how soon do you normally sleep with someone when your're in a realationship?
    Minutes, hours, days, weeks, just depends upon how it goes. Some people seem to think there should be a certain amount of time, or a certain number of times you see each other. I don't. It just depends upon the circumstances and how you both feel.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Capacity
    Don't know why but none of those sound like the things Tink would do. Might just be me... ?

no she wouldnt

sorry tink but you seem to jump into bed at the first oppurtunity a guy gives you, you will get such a bad rep and theres no going back on that

your 15 for gods sake not even fucking legal and i bet youve lost count of the amount of guys youve been with
  • Options
    fucks sake TWO WEEKS, havent you even done it by now. Are you frigid or something?
  • Options
    chill out peeps. maybe tink moves faster than most people :p but she was askin for advice not judgement.

and to answer the question - yes that would be very fast for me. though actually :chin: erm. I'm frigid but hey it happens :p