Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

confused about what he wants!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i was seeing a lad for about a month and we ended up goin out! two weeks later he turned round and he said he didnt see me as much as he liked and didnt want a gf he didnt see! we talked and he then just said he didnt want a gf! problem is id already slept with him! bascially he wanted to be a couple without the committment! he's not a slag (but his mates are) all his friends say how much he likes me but he's 19 and just doesnt want to get tied down!
now the problem is im still sleepin wiv him and seein him! i know im the only way he's got on the go and vice versa but at the end of the day is he just after one thing? i think i need to realise he is but i enjoy his comany and i like having someone who wants me!
any suggestions?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i know it would be difficult to see it from your own position, but re-read your comment again and try and imagine it is someone else and i think you'll see yes he is using you, or a t the very least stringing you along.

Dont beat yourself up about it - most of us have been there, its knowing when to cut your losses that makes you a stronger person