Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Pills, Base and Wisdom Teeth

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone ever find, that after a session, your wisdom teeth start poking though and giving you grief?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have noticed that base can really irritate the gums, and if you rub it on there often enough can do real damage. I'd really suggest that everyone not do that.

I've also noticed a sort of mild dull ache in all my teeth sometimes after a heavy session. I think its from grinding them a bit.

But no, I've not felt my wisdom teeth being a problem.
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I have noticed that base can really irritate the gums, and if you rub it on there often enough can do real damage. I'd really suggest that everyone not do that.

I've also noticed a sort of mild dull ache in all my teeth sometimes after a heavy session. I think its from grinding them a bit.

But no, I've not felt my wisdom teeth being a problem.
    Yeah, I get gum ache aswell.
    It's strange cos me and my boyfriend's wisdom teeth both start up.
    After a session i did notice for a few days that my wisdom tooth was giving me grief and i was putting bonjela on it ~ but i havent put it down to base.

My teeth dont hurt as much anymore i dont seem to grind now which is lucky.
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    After a session i did notice for a few days that my wisdom tooth was giving me grief and i was putting bonjela on it ~ but i havent put it down to base.

My teeth dont hurt as much anymore i dont seem to grind now which is lucky.
    Yeah, mr teetch grindign has considerably dropped, sothis is why I asked the question. Always thought this problem was down to grinding, obviuosly not. Then when my boyfriend complained of it and he said he gets it frequently, I started think...well I dont know what I started to think but you know!
    base rots your teeth from the inside, thats one reason your teeth may hurt.
    yeh i always get that, dont take base tho so couldnt comment. It really is quite annoying because once my wisdom teeth grow a little more i chew the inside of my cheek to buggery.

Also something quite worrying, half of a molar (sp) broke off the other week and im sure its got something to do with taking more drugs than at any other time of my life :(