Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

louis therouex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
did any of you watch it tonight at 9 on 2?

what did you make of it?

i had the feeling of 'these people are so rigid in their views , and it was probably done by their parents'

hmm those 2 twins freaked me out the most, being brought up to be racist singers by their mum, like their(well their mum's) views on south africa had an element of truth but neglected the fact these people were desperate under evil blanket laws to stop them doing anything with their lives

Comments

• Options
    Poor old louis, if he went to interview TM, leader of WAR why was he blanching at the 'n' word, what did he expect? It was revealing, but then waht fly-on the wall TV doc isn't? He was a bit more forthright with the 2 twins' mum than the skinheads earlier. Surprised me that
  • Options
    Yeah , it was a disturbing program.

That woman was evil , her 2 daughters are going to be twisted individuals.
  • Options
    Originally posted by The Matadore
    Yeah , it was a disturbing program.

That woman was evil , her 2 daughters are going to be twisted individuals.

Definately, but she got it from her father. None of them questioned what they were doing, they just followed others like zombies.
  • Options
    such is the nature of child abuse, brainwashing, education..whatever you want to call it!