Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

proof of love

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ive tried searching, but cant quite find what im looking for. ive been with my girlfriend for 2 and a half months now. we should have got together ages ago but neway. i love her, and i really really mean that, and........she loves me, which is good! we have a very good sex life, although have not gone all the way as of yet. however, she is slightly insecure i think. i tell her i love her, and compliment her all the time, and i honestly mean everything i say, to me she is all i want in the world. when im with her i want nothing else, shes fantastic! however, when we do sexual things, i often get the impression she slightly wonders if im in it for the sex. (shes had those relationships b4). its not that we do things, then i walk away or anything, trust me i would not be kinder or more affectionate before/after/during encounters. its purely her past history, and is wary, she dosent want to get hurt again. she does what we all do saying "i cant believe u love me this much, u could do better than me". to me she is gorgeous, im not the only one who thinks so, and i love everything about her. i want to do something really special for her, and something original, to show just how much i love her. the thing is, i dont wanna be corny, or unoriginal. im not talking cooking her a candle lit dinner, i mean, something which shed really always remember, and im prepared to go to quite a lot of effort (but not got much money :s).
anyway, has anyone ever done something 4 a girl/girls had things done for them which really touched them, something really original? i just want to please her!!!
once again sorry if this has been posted, i couldnt find it in searches.
thnx for any replies.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    by the way,marriage is out of the question. id love to spend the rest of my life with her, thats the way i feel at the moment, and ive told her that and shes sed the same. but were only 16. lol, this may all sound stupid, but neway, thnx.
    Take her out on a mystery trip, plan it all out, just tell her to meet you at the train station and then take her somewhere special. Not necessarily a meal but something personal. Does she like the theatre? You could get tickets. It doesn't have to be anything really expensive, just something that shows you took time to plan it and make it special for her.
    Good luck!
    Get her name tatooed on your face.
    give her some time. if she has had bad experiences before she is gonna be wary no matter how nice you are to her because she needs to build up her trust and be confident you wont do the same. just carry on being the way you are, i mean, 2 months aint that long and given time she'll become more relaxed and open up more to you. dont panic. she's just a tad insecure. be kind and supportive and it'll be fine.

xxx.
    Yes I'm sure it's a question of being patient. You'll earn her trust over time - frustrating but true.

I once made a girl a Valentine's cake - icing roses & all. It was v nice !