Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Feeling unattractive due to icy problem

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have posted before about the problem i have with a Lecky bladder and was told things i could try to improve it but no good so far. Makes u feel bit horrible sumtimes.

Comments

• Options
    Re: Feeling unattractive due to icy problem
    Originally posted by angel1886
    I have posted before about the problem i have with a Lecky bladder and was told things i could try to improve it but no good so far. Makes u feel bit horrible sumtimes.

The health forum is thataway --->
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Feeling unattractive due to icy problem
    Originally posted by rachie004
    that got moved excessively quick..

I was thinking that...
  • Options
    why make this post twice? if you spell something wrong you can go back and change it on the edit poste button

no need to annoy the reguarlars!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    why make this post twice? if you spell something wrong you can go back and change it on the edit poste button

no need to annoy the reguarlars!!

It started off in Anything Goes, and the mods moved it. I think she realised her mistake and re-started it in health.

Delete the otehr one, hon:)
  • Options
    Sorry didn't mean to it was a mistake like Kermit said i didn't realise some one else would move it. Just making an ass of myself now.
  • Options
    exercises like that wont work overnight, keep at them and hopefully youll see some improvement soon. has your doctor given you any reason for it to happen? How old are you?
  • Options
    Hi i am 17. I haven't been given a reason if i remember correctly. I just don't like the idea that it mite put guys off got worried bout that..if they were to find out. Or if i felt i should tell them. Just dunno. Guys how would u feel about ure gf havin this problem?
  • Options
    I think you need to ask your doctor again, because its not something you should be suffering with at your age.
    I would hope it wouldnt put boys off you, but i guess it depends on what sort of bloke they are. It would obviously be a sensitive issue that might cause problems if you didnt really know the guy well enough to confide, but if it was someone who really cared about you, and you knew well and was mature about things, then I would imagine it would be less of a problem.
  • Options
    They tried giving me a scan an things an givin me medicine if i remember correctly.
  • Options
    Exercises for 'down there' take months to have any effect.