Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Help if possible plz

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im worried about my mum. The right side of her head (face, cheek etc) is extremely sore, and constantly, shes tried phoning the doctors but they simply arent interested. so i was wopndering if anyone here might know of stuff she could try to take the pain away coz its really bad. Shes near to tears bcoz of it.
No idea whats causing it, and apparently bcoz of some silly rules (we're told) she ow cant go to the hospital bcoz a doctor came out to see her which personally i think its utter shite! but anyway.. plz suggest something, anything coz im worried about her. Shes already tried headache tablets, migraine tablets, and the stuff that stupid doc gave her last night, after an hr the pain just comes back.

Im just wondering if she called that nhs direct phone number would they be of any help do you think??

Anyway, please post any useful info ASAP please.. and thank you in advance ..

Comments

• Options
    ring NHS direct now. they'll be able to tell you what to do, and whether you should take her to the hospital.
  • Options
    Yes phone nhs direct 0845 46 47. Some doctors are just shite!