Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

how can i say sorry?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey everyone,

how can i say sorry to Lucy?

i've been so horrible to her and understandably she doesnt want anything to do with me.

her latest txt said:
"u know what? if i saw your face nop i would have to slap it red raw. at the mo, i hate you more than words can say, which is so unfiar as i used to...."

she didnt finish the txt and hasnt replied.

how can i say sorry to her? how can i prove to her that i never meant to hurt her?

i really dont want to loose Lucy as a friend. I only realised a few weeks ago that i would rather her as a friend then as a girlfriend. she is a really nice person, and i've really hurt her.

im such a stupid arse, what can i do next?

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You can't prove or justify the past.

    What you can do is apologise and show her your sincerity that you'll never do it, or owt like it, again in future.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by dai fychan:
    <STRONG>hey everyone,

    how can i say sorry to Lucy?

    i've been so horrible to her and understandably she doesnt want anything to do with me.

    her latest txt said:
    "u know what? if i saw your face nop i would have to slap it red raw. at the mo, i hate you more than words can say, which is so unfiar as i used to...."

    she didnt finish the txt and hasnt replied.

    how can i say sorry to her? how can i prove to her that i never meant to hurt her?

    i really dont want to loose Lucy as a friend. I only realised a few weeks ago that i would rather her as a friend then as a girlfriend. she is a really nice person, and i've really hurt her.

    im such a stupid arse, what can i do next?</STRONG>


    From everything you've ever written here, it seems to be her who should be apologising. What have you done in the meantime, since your last post about her messing you around?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    this is her latest txt:
    "fine, but i want u2 understand that i am so mad at you that... i dont no. i am so hurt by it that i dont no wot2 do. i cant forgive u. u've ruined my only hope"

    as usual, the amazing dav proves that he is such a stupid pr**k.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by dai fychan:
    <STRONG>this is her latest txt:
    "fine, but i want u2 understand that i am so mad at you that... i dont no. i am so hurt by it that i dont no wot2 do. i cant forgive u. u've ruined my only hope"

    </STRONG>

    HELLO?!?! Emotional blackmail anyone?
    For god's sake, stop being such a drip. No, really. You really need to stop blaming yourself for other people's reactions to things. You seem to be trying to take the weight of the world on your shoulders and then mentally punish yourself when the ground starts to slip.
    One guarentee is life is that people will be twats. Ex's, girlfriends, parents, whatever. At one point or another they're going to piss you off, push you and generally see how much you will take. And you take an AWFUL lot.
    I hate fufilling such a cliche here but you don't seem to have an awful amount of self-esteem of self worth unless you are being of use to someone (Lucy, for example). You really are going round in circles here and someone needs to call time. Is it going to be you?

    [ 12-05-2002: Message edited by: Miss Quoted ]
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by dai fychan:
    <STRONG>this is her latest txt:
    "fine, but i want u2 understand that i am so mad at you that... i dont no. i am so hurt by it that i dont no wot2 do. i cant forgive u. u've ruined my only hope"

    as usual, the amazing dav proves that he is such a stupid pr**k.</STRONG>

    what have you done to her that you have to say sorry for?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Get out, get away, leave her alone.

    You're a great guy, you care about other people, and you are willing to help them. In this case, you are being taken for a ride, and you're only going to get hurt for it. You have to get out before she screws you properly.

    Good luck; you know we're here....
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by DJP:
    <STRONG>Get out, get away, leave her alone.

    You're a great guy, you care about other people, and you are willing to help them. In this case, you are being taken for a ride, and you're only going to get hurt for it. You have to get out before she screws you properly.

    Good luck; you know we're here....</STRONG>


    I agree, she's the bitch in all of this. All you've done is try to help. Just IGNORE HER. LEave her alone and get on with your own life. Nobody is worth the hassle you're getting right now mate
Sign In or Register to comment.