Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

a 2-faced wanker?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Need some help here people. Yesterday me and my mate fell out over a girl. A long time ago I liked this girl but not anymore. Last week, me and this girl fell out and, being her style, she started poisoning everybody's minds against me (she told people that I said that I could shag her at anytime and that I was being a jerk). More surprisingly, my so-called mate has been defending her and they have even started getting close. I don't care about that, but I hear that at every opportunity he slags me off, agreeing with what she says yet to my face, he says a completely different story. At one time, me and my mate were very good friends, advising each other on our 'girlfriend' situations. I'm seeing these people 2morrow, what shall I do?

Comments

• Options
    have it out with them, face to face, ask them what they have been saying. tell them what you have heard others say and see what they tell you!
  • Options
    Yeh, even if they don't tell you the truth you will probably be able to tell that they're not.