Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Birthday dilemma

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
its my birthday on thursday and i'm planning to go for a drug-fuelled weekend, however i'm not sure what i should take, i've had experience wen i mixed speed and E's and the two cancelled each other out so what does everyone suggest i should get, i'm up for anytihng except heroin

Comments

• Options
    Re: Birthday dilemma
    Originally posted by turlough
    i'm up for anytihng except heroin
    butane ...opium ...morphine ...petrol ...
    on a more serious note ...just pop down the pub and get a bag of chips on the way home ...
  • Options
    Re: Birthday dilemma
    i've had experience wen i mixed speed and E's and the two cancelled each other out

They don't do that.

You sure you weren't just sold talc? :razz:
  • Options
    To me I've had some of my best nights out on MDA, MDMA, speed and acid. However this mix is really quite dangerous and really hard to get right without having a seriously nasty comedown.
  • Options
    i don't mind the comedown as long as you have a bottle of buckfast and a lump of dope at hand to ease it, i do hate sitting in a house party at 8 in the morning with the light shining through, every1 sitting there quiet no money no drink no nothing, your house is miles away, ah what a downer
  • Options
    i don't mind the comedown as long as you have a bottle of buckfast and a lump of dope at hand to ease it, i do hate sitting in a house party at 8 in the morning with the light shining through, every1 sitting there quiet no money no drink no nothing, your house is miles away, ah what a downer
    i've been in that house a few times over the years. say hi for me next time your there. i'm to old to visit such places ...
  • Options
    i don't mind the comedown as long as you have a bottle of buckfast

You fucking ned :razz: