Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

re: FEELINGS....TOTALLY CONFUUUUUUSED!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
*Long story* (be prepared!!)

In July, (time ago, i kno) i met a wonderful,sexy, cute boy (call him W) and he's 15. We were on a skool trip, and i feel TOTALLY in love with him. and we spent most of the time in my dorm room (im 15 but was at a uni for a week) anyway, i totally loved him, and when they (his skool) left on friday i wanted to cry. All through the summer i pined over my lost love, becoz he had gon on holiday. But in december, i met a wonderful man, lets call him 'T' (he's 17) and started going out with him. becoz 'W' neva asked me out. well after a month with 'T', 'W' decides that he wants to get in touch again. and i realised i still love him, but i'm in love wit T as well. So i don't know who to choose, as i want them both!!

Plz....Suggestions on what to do!!!

Comments

• Options
    You have to ask yourself "why didnt he get in touch with me until now" Maybe he had someone else but finished with them so he thinks you will just take him under your wing. I would say stay with T because if W wanted you he would have made more of an effort.
  • Options
    I suppose your rite, gh0stie. but still...this W is soooooooooooo CUTE!!!!
    but T is more loving than him.
  • Options
    Originally posted by YoungFreeLife:
    this W is soooooooooooo CUTE!!!!
    B]

Sometimes is worth 'falling from a beautiful horse' But guess who's gonna pick u up?

Not the beautiful horse, in most of the cases

work seriously damages health