Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

mmmmm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i just bought a pair of lola jeans from work today.

the last time i bought jeans was quite a while back, and they're huge massive bell bottoms with long slits in the side so they open when you work. very nice, but not practical; i was having a 'lets see how many random things i can buy with all this money i dont have' sort of day. anyway, that was quite a while back now, and by a while; i mean about a year.

since then, i've just been living in combats, motos and hipster sort of trousers, but no jeans. no calssic denim jeans.

and today i bought my lolas :D it feels so good to sit down in a pair of jeans it really really does. I havent done it for so long.

its like when you realise its winter again and you need to go out and buy a nice comfoy jumper, and you do, and you wonder how you ever survived without it.

its fanstastic, i cant believe i've lived for so long without a pair of jeans, i really cant, and i just feel so scrummyshus now :D

Comments

• Options
    Madness! I lurve my jeans. I'd cry if I was without them. :(

Mind you, I could go some nice wee cords from Gap, I reckon. :chin:
  • Options
    I avoid blue denim jeans like the plague. Anything but blue denim really. In fact, I don't have many pairs of straightforward jeans at all. They're all slightly different from a regular pair.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    i wanna see a pic!!!

tbh guys dont look all that good in blue jeans, wobble. looks a bit like theyve made no effort

dark blue jeans look alright though for casual wear
  • Options
    glad ur happy with your jeans badabing! lol.

I cant live without mine, im always in jeans, and if im not im in black combats or trackies, i also got black trousers but only wear them when i go out.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby

tbh guys dont look all that good in blue jeans, wobble. looks a bit like theyve made no effort

i :heart: that 'i've made no effort' look.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    i :heart: that 'i've made no effort' look.

:yes:

Although they prob have gone to a lot of effort to look like that.

I love putting a good pair of jeans on. Can dress them up or down.
  • Options
    :heart::love: jeans, go with anything - and you can dress them up or down

:D