Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Breaking The Rules of Nature

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone feeel a lot of health problems are caused by us Humans breaking the laws of Nature?

For instance Mad Cow diesease they say was caused by the farming industry mincing up sheep and oher animals as a cheap feed for cows which by nature are not meat eaters.

Also we drink Cow's because they are big animals that produce a lot of milk but that mik is meant for Baby Calfs - an Animal that has 4 Stomachs to digest it. Many people have massive digestive problems and many scientists are finding bacteria in milk could be the cause or at least something that contributes greatly to the problem?

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/newsforkids/raisedinwash/art/cowstomach.gif

http://www.halexandria.org/dward074.htm

Comments

• Options
    Yeah I think dairy products are definately do a lot of harm and can cause things like migraines (as happened with me).
    I would give them up if I didn't love them so much.
  • Options
    Well yes, but then we do lots of things that we do that arent 'natural' but greatly extend our lives. Antibiotics for example, its not like they come in pill form naturaly.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Well yes, but then we do lots of things that we do that arent 'natural' but greatly extend our lives. Antibiotics for example, its not like they come in pill form naturaly.

If you rea those milk articles it says farmers use a lot of antibiotics cos the cows are getting sick due to the other things they do to make them produce more milk.
  • Options
    I think of what we have accomplished has helped us, but we've just pushed the envelope too far in terms of economy and greed and screwed it all up.
  • Options
    You seem to be making out that somehow "nature" is taking personal revenge upon all of mankind for its apparent "sins". I don't think that's the case. We've made a few mistakes, but that's bound to happen.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    You seem to be making out that somehow "nature" is taking personal revenge upon all of mankind for its apparent "sins". I don't think that's the case. We've made a few mistakes, but that's bound to happen.

Mr_Wobble ;)

Well in the case of Mad Cow Diesease I think common sense should have taken priority over greed and money.

Feeding cows meat when we know all well and good Cows are not meat eaters is pretty dumb.

Anyway is anyone watching the programme on BBC 1 on Parasites?

They're showing things like having worms in your guts dulls your allergies.

One scientist with really bad Hay Fever drunk some worms and now he's fine.

They are also showing that a parasite that lives in people's brains thatc omes from under cooked meat can affect our behavior and found that is causes us to take more risks. One study showed people involved in traffic accidents were twice as likely to have the parasite in their blood then the general population.
  • Options
    maybe they should blood test all pre school children for this parasite, might explain why so many lil monsters have ADD etc...