Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Which drug?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm going to a concert soon and am wondering which drug should i take, i can't decide between alcohol,cannabis or ecstacy or some shrooms maybe, not sure.

Help needed in deciding.

Comments

• Options
    Re: Which drug?
    Originally posted by Shogun
    I'm going to a concert soon and am wondering which drug should i take, i can't decide between alcohol,cannabis or ecstacy or some shrooms maybe, not sure.

Help needed in deciding.
    stomach poultice or codiene are good ...make you constipaterd for threre days ...the toilets are something you don't have to even know about ...can always piss in the guys parka hood in front of you.
  • Options
    Re: Which drug?
    Originally posted by Shogun

Help needed in deciding.

What kind of concert is it?

I'd say, unless you're really experienced with them, shrooms are a very bad idea. If it's a rocky/metal concert I'd advise against ecstasy (unless you like dancing like a mad man to metal), so just stick to cannabis or alcohol.

If it's more dancey, sure, take ecstasy. It's up to you at the end of the day, and to make a justified choice I'd need more details about the event, but regardless, it's down to what you're up for ain't it.
  • Options
    To me trips arent really something to be doing at a rave/concert, or at least not proper ones, maybe one tab or a little shrooms, but otherwise theres just too much chance that it will go sideways.

As zoma said if it is slightly dancy then you might want to do pills, but if most of the crowd wont be then I wouldnt, especialy as it will only be your second time.

I'd just stick to a bit of booze if I were you, maybe a shit load of caffine as well.
  • Options
    oooh shogun mate youre gunna become a proper lil E addict :p

stick with the cannabis!! Been to plenty of rock, hip hop and some trip hop concerts where ive seen a few people pilling, theyve just been wrecked hard and terrorised by everyone and i must admit they looked like proper melons pilling at a concert in my eyes... concerts dont go on all night so ud be fine dancing (if thats what sort it is) for 3 or 4 hours without the boost of a pill.

cannabis is always good!