Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

mum

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my mum has cancer

im wreckd

wjay djpu i mean what should di do?

Comments

• Options
    I have no idea what to say.......
    Spend time together, catch up on the good times and live a little. hope you havent been hiting the booze due to your bad speeling cos' that really wont help.....

Bopz :(
  • Options
    booxe is the xwast

i mean best

my mus gonna die
  • Options
    Hey hun.
    Theres nothing i can say really- its a very scary time for all people involved, but i know what your going through. PM me if u wanna chat ever.
    All you can really do if hope (and pray if thats what you do...) for the best.
  • Options
    nothing anyone really can say to you at the moment.

All I will do is wish you all the best, do all the things you have ever wanted to do with your mum and make sure she knows how much you love her. The rest will come naturally.

I care even begin to imagine what you are going through right know, you are in my thoughts.
  • Options
    Hun, I don't really know much of what to say, as well as the others, except that I'm sorry to hear about your mother and that I totally understand because my mother also had cancer and has passed away, due to the cancer. <
    Guess that didn't help much by saying that, but just wanted to say that I understand because I have dealt with the same thing, with both my parents.

If you need someone to talk to about it and what it was like dealing with it, please feel free to PM me anytime and I will more then glad to try to help you through this or at least be there as a listening ear, for you, if you need to vent and get some things off your chest.

Please take care and I will be thinking about you, your mom, and your family. Please hang in there and please feel free to PM me anytime you just need to vent or need someone to talk to.
  • Options
    i dont wanna get your hopes up, but a friend of mien the docs say was a gonner for cancer, she got better, after a loada operations, if ya dont mind me asking what kind of cancer?

i lost my aunt to cancer a year or two ago, i have a little bit of an idea, im really sorry, its times like this ya really wish there was soemthing ya could do aint it?
  • Options
    Ive recently lost my auntie to cancer, although it feels like then cancer that my aunt had has distroyed my family too.:(
    But just try and think of good things, keep her happy, tell her everything you ever wanted to say to her. i missed my chance and i really regret it. dnt miss yours.
  • Options
    If it's caught earlier enough then they are higher chances of removing the cancerous tissues. But there is always the possibility of it returning.

How long has your mum had it for?

.:Crispy:.
  • Options
    Oh I'm so so sorry, although there's nothing I can say to make it better.

My grandma and aunt both survived breast cancer, so it doesn't always mean the end, although I suppose you know more of the situation than you've told us.

My thoughts are with you - PM me if you need someone different to talk to, even though I know you don't know me...
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    PinkFeatherBoa,
    *Hugs* (and huge amounts of them too)

I know this is a really horrible time for you but there are places you can go and people you can talk to to help you understand and deal with what's going on. There's an organisation called CancerBACUP who offer information, advice and support to cancer patients and their families, you can call them on 0808 800 1234, or email them.

I know you're worried about your mum but you need to look after yourself too so please do talk to friends, family or the org above - there's always support available.

*More hugs*
    CB
  • Options
    Oh Steph, I'm so sorry. :(

Will be around most of the day if you need to talk, and am just across the road if you need a hug.

*hugs*